[PHINE1] - Dracula - Lantern Accessory

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have everyone received it? Why haven't I received it? Transport information has not been updated.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Either one of you received 2 lanterns or both of you received none, but there was miscommunication as to who to send to when payment was made.
I am sorting this out right now, but all lanterns with exception to hollywoodcinema were shipped in December.
I will work with you both to figure this out.
PM incoming.

Either one of you received 2 lanterns or both of you received none, but there was miscommunication as to who to send to when payment was made.
I am sorting this out right now, but all lanterns with exception to hollywoodcinema were shipped in December.
PM incoming.
Pm sent, both of us didn’t get the mail. Could you contact Canada post please? Thanks

PM incoming.

still no news? Please contact us.

Back