[PHINE1] - Raoul Duke Typewriter - LIMITED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to think this project is never going to come to fruition. Can we please get an update? If you don't plan to send the sets out soon, just let us know when you do plan to send them out. I am pretty sure all of us are fine waiting given the delays already seen with the project. Could we at least get an update on where things are at? Thank you.

Bummer we haven’t received an update. Still hoping this project comes through but I guess we still have until May to file a claim with PayPal or CC companies.

Bummer we haven’t received an update. Still hoping this project comes through but I guess we still have until May to file a claim with PayPal or CC companies.

Definitely upsetting that there are no updates yet. If there are no updates in 2 weeks, I plan to pursue a claim.

Yesterday I sent a FB message requesting either an update or refund to be issued within 2 weeks. That will be 3 months without an update to tracking info. The message was seen but no reply yet.

I will reiterate what i said to playlandtoys to everyone here:

I dont think theres much i can say.
It's been because of personal reasons, injury, and moving around which caused the delays,
but those are excuses, so i wont try to choose one or any.
All tracking is the same.
thank you, enjoy, and take care ~

~Rob

typewriter preview:
https://www.instagram.com/sixthscalegrails/p/BxOZWCLAYbi/?igshid=1jdx8o995kdgl

I will reiterate what i said to playlandtoys to everyone here:

I dont think theres much i can say.
It's been because of personal reasons, injury, and moving around which caused the delays,
but those are excuses, so i wont try to choose one or any.
All tracking is the same.
thank you, enjoy, and take care ~

~Rob

typewriter preview:
https://www.instagram.com/sixthscalegrails/p/BxOZWCLAYbi/?igshid=1jdx8o995kdgl
Hope you are doing better Rob. Can't wait for your work. Super excited!!!

I also received my typewriter today. So glad to add it to my collection. Thank you!

Just wanted to chime in I also received my Typewriter yesterday. Can't wait to open it Friday! Thank you Rob for pulling through and I hope all is well with you. Regardless of how you feel about the hobby as of late you are a true asset to custom one sixth and losing your work would be a big loss to the community! Cheers bro!

Back