[PHINE1] - Raoul Duke Typewriter - LIMITED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
received and list updated. tonight is the cut off for the first round of shipping, otherwise you will most likely receive the item in January.
thanks everyone for the support, I will update with tracking on monday!

~Rob

balance and shipping sent...please confirm....just saw this for the fist time...really hate this site....

that is all

received and list updated. tonight is the cut off for the first round of shipping, otherwise you will most likely receive the item in January.
thanks everyone for the support, I will update with tracking on monday!

~Rob

Any updates on shipping out the paid sets? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey guys rob does not answer my messages about it... has anyone got anything yet? At least a tracking??

list updated with everyones tracking, packing em up this week will be out by Friday.
Sorry for my delays, this is just a very part time project and it's been hard to find time around this time of the year.
Still people unpaid, please contact me as listed on page 1.
Still not ecstatic about this site.....

My tracking info still hasn’t updated showing the package in transit. Have the orders been dropped off for shipping yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

list updated with everyones tracking, packing em up this week will be out by Friday.
Sorry for my delays, this is just a very part time project and it's been hard to find time around this time of the year.
Still people unpaid, please contact me as listed on page 1.
Still not ecstatic about this site.....

Can we please get an update on when the packages will be dropped off for shipping? Tracking info still has zero updates.

It's almost been 1 month now since tracking information was generated but there have been no updates to tracking. Can we please get at least an update regarding when you will plan to drop these off at the post office? Thanks!

Back