[PHINE1] - Raoul Duke Typewriter - LIMITED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will take a second if it helps.

No worries man, unless you would like another one ;) haha.

In and deposit coming brother! :duff

got you! :)

We're at 13, if I do not hear from anyone else by tonight it will remain at this number.
If we reach 15 I can adjust the price to 215 each.

thanks guys, try to get your deposits in asap so I can get remaining parts ordered and final spots finalized. :) :)

I'll take the last two and if there is anyone late, I give over a spot.
Wow. So 3 total? Man your support is greatly appreciated. Cant stress how honored i am to be making these for everyone. I will give it 1000% effort, screen accurate as possible.

Thank you to all involved, we are now closed on sales. Price will now be $215.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do you have another left phine?
If robbie wants to sell you one of his spots you can take it but there wont be more than 15 made total :)

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Hey, are there any Typewriter-News? Cant wait to pose Raoul ;)
Thanks!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hey guys, small update but the remaining typewriter parts should be arriving later this week :) ~ . I'm not on here often so I thought I would just let everyone know. I'm finishing up the lanterns and should be able to be onto the typewriters in about 2 weeks. Thanks for the patience everyone, I'm gonna get this to you guys asap.

Very interested in purchasing someone's spot. If anyone wants to part, please message me so we can discuss. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No updates - but I'm working on them now.
I'm evolving the process and finding better ways to do things, hope i can give you guys an update in the next couple weeks.
Delivery is probably at least 2 months off. Going to go all out for you guys.
pm me if you have any questions. I'm not on here often but when I am i always check them.

Back