[Doggie Doc] Raoul Duke's drug collection SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I hope I didnt miss any infos but I think this is just put back in the schedule because of the work for kjuns new figure, isnt it?

Hi, I hope I didnt miss any infos but I think this is just put back in the schedule because of the work for kjuns new figure, isnt it?
Yep.... and the virus. I have new photos coming soon for the preorder.

Hey everyone. I'd really like to open preorders on these soon. The virus really screwed up all my timelines. Let me know if you're still interested.

Definitely interested. I hope your IG wasn’t pulled because it was reported as a real drug case not a 1/6 prop?

Definitely interested. I hope your IG wasn’t pulled because it was reported as a real drug case not a 1/6 prop?
I can't imagine that being the reason. Ive been posting guns and all sorts of stuff forever with no issues and it was just randomly deleted tonight after I posted an innocuous video if my prints in an alcohol bath. So my guess is either hacked, though I've never had issues with hacking as I use good passwords, or someone falsely reporting me. If that's the case I have an intense suspicion as to who it may be.

Either way it seems to be gone. Looks like I'll have to restart it. But damn I had like 500 posts.... ugh I'm gutted.

Hey, everyone! I am finishing up the Leon glasses and the Nike shoes. This project is the next personal project on my list (i.e. I am also working on things for KJun, Shumi, etc. which I am working on simultaneously) so preorder will go up pretty soon. Just wanted to give you all a heads up!

Hey, everyone! I am finishing up the Leon glasses and the Nike shoes. This project is the next personal project on my list (i.e. I am also working on things for KJun, Shumi, etc. which I am working on simultaneously) so preorder will go up pretty soon. Just wanted to give you all a heads up!

Cool. Can you already give out a price range so everyone knows what he needs to hold back? ?

Thanks guys I will update the list soon. So far 9 of the sets are already claimed.

hey, everyone! Thanks for the great response to the set. I am officially moving into the new place this weekend and I hope to have my workshop at least semi-usable by Monday.

I have a few larger projects I am working on for Shumi and KJun but this set is the next thing up for me as my own personal project, so hopefully I'll be able to show updates in the coming weeks.

Hey, everyone! First update in a long while. I have been clearing some project backlogs so there hasn't been as much progress on this as I would have liked. BUT... production has indeed begun. I have nearly all of the internal case parts printed but I need to do sanding and all finishing work (i.e. painting, labels, etc.). Since the prototype was made I have had some assistance in finding the exact labeling for the liquor bottles, so that will change in a positive way. I also made some changes to the 3D model of the case itself, both for accuracy and to improve the fabrication and strength, and once the print was already completed and successful, so that will be a positive change for the final sets as well.

The cases are large and I can only print one or two at a time, so I will begin that when I get some new materials into and then just let the printer get going. I have some photos that I don't have access to right now but I will post a little later to show what I've got so far. Thanks, everyone, I can't wait for this to really be rolling!!!

Back