[DoggieDoc] TAKING BALANCES: Edition size set at 35 Pulp Fiction light up briefcase and chrome pistols sets

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guns...

DSC04453.JPG
DSC04455.JPG

Briefcases are almost completely done. Expect significant additional progress on the remaining set soon.

20200302_211245.jpg

Pistols are complete.

A few finishing touches on the briefcases ahs they're done. Then I just need to do CoAs and packaging.

IMG_20200303_162713_574.jpg

Amazing job
Thanks, buddy.

To everyone.... I appreciate your immense amount of patience. Im excited these are done and will be on your hands soon.

I'll be working on all the box art/ packaging/CoAs this week. I'll also be collecting balances so be on the lookout for that official announcement. As always I'll be sending a pm to each of you on the list as a quick heads up.

Hey everyone! I sent a PM to everyone on the list... @Finwee I think I missed you just FYI, so check out the info here. I am now taking balances so check out the info below or in your PMs. Let me know if you have any questions!

I am taking balances on the Pulp Fiction sets. With a deposit of $100 the balances are as follows:

US: $125
International: $140

Send to: [email protected]

When you pay please include in a note WITH YOUR PAYMENT the following information:
- Name
- Forum/FB/IG name
- What you are buying (i.e. Pulp Fiction set)
- Shipping address INCLUDING zip code/postal code
- Email address
- Phone number

If you do not include this information I cannot accurately ship things to everyone so PLEASE do not forget and then send me the information in a PM or something. Its just very difficult to keep track of.

I am currently printing all the box art and putting all the packaging together. I am hoping to have things shipped out within 2 weeks.

As a quick aside please understand the briefcase requires a single CR2302 battery. I cannot ship batteries as it makes shipping much more annoying to deal with. I will also be making a little video soon showcasing the briefcases and guns with little tips on everything you're getting (like how to get the magazines out of the guns carefully, showcasing the briefcase internals a little just for fun, etc.).

As always THANK YOU ALL for your support. I hope you're pleased with your sets.

And in case anyone is interested, the Raoul Duke accessory set is finalized and I will be taking preorders soon. Keep an eye out!

Andy

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I sent a PM to everyone on the list... @Finwee I think I missed you just FYI, so check out the info here. I am now taking balances so check out the info below or in your PMs. Let me know if you have any questions!

I am taking balances on the Pulp Fiction sets. With a deposit of $100 the balances are as follows:

US: $125
International: $140

Send to: [email protected]

When you pay please include in a note WITH YOUR PAYMENT the following information:
- Name
- Forum/FB/IG name
- What you are buying (i.e. Pulp Fiction set)
- Shipping address INCLUDING zip code/postal code
- Email address
- Phone number

If you do not include this information I cannot accurately ship things to everyone so PLEASE do not forget and then send me the information in a PM or something. Its just very difficult to keep track of.

I am currently printing all the box art and putting all the packaging together. I am hoping to have things shipped out within 2 weeks.

As a quick aside please understand the briefcase requires a single CR2302 battery. I cannot ship batteries as it makes shipping much more annoying to deal with. I will also be making a little video soon showcasing the briefcases and guns with little tips on everything you're getting (like how to get the magazines out of the guns carefully, showcasing the briefcase internals a little just for fun, etc.).

As always THANK YOU ALL for your support. I hope you're pleased with your sets.

And in case anyone is interested, the Raoul Duke accessory set is finalized and I will be taking preorders soon. Keep an eye out!

Andy
Sounds good! Thanks.

All artwork and CoAs are printed. Cutting time!

I also realize I did not set a deadline. At this point I would like all payments in within 1 week if possible. If you need more time please PM me but please get payments in as soon as possible as it will help keep shipping smooth for everyone. Thanks!
89740879_296452934654447_7814702126172471296_n.jpg

List updated.

I haven't received payments or messages from the majority of people so far. I understand the virus is causing some major upheavals so I'm not sending a deadline at this time, but if you all could just let me know a potential timeline that'd be great. If I don't receive more payments in a reasonable time frame I will start shipping for those of you that have paid so you don't have to wait. Thanks, everyone!

List updated with current payments. Thanks, all, and everyone stay safe out there.

Back