[DoggieDoc] TAKING BALANCES: Edition size set at 35 Pulp Fiction light up briefcase and chrome pistols sets

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, everyone! Shipping labels for all sets have been made for those who have paid. I am doing last minute stuff this evening and hoping to pack everything up tomorrow with shipping tomorrow or more likely Wednesday.

For those who haven't paid yet and if you haven't sent me a message that at least indicates you received the payment information, could you do that as soon as you get a chance? For those that have gotten back to me with a general time frame, thanks, I have indicated as such on the front page.

Packed and ready to go.

IMG_20200325_211517_913.jpg

I made a video of the un...bagging? I tried to cover a few things you all should know when you get your sets.

Got my set today. Truely epic work from one of the best artists ever in this hobby. Craftsmanship, ingenuity, detail right down to the creative packaging. Sadly it will stay in there until I get the new suits in, but as pieces alone they are something to marvel at until then. Amazing work, thank you Andy

Got my set today. Truely epic work from one of the best artists ever in this hobby. Craftsmanship, ingenuity, detail right down to the creative packaging. Sadly it will stay in there until I get the new suits in, but as pieces alone they are something to marvel at until then. Amazing work, thank you Andy
Thanks ray im so glad you're pleased!

Back