[DoggieDoc] TAKING BALANCES: Edition size set at 35 Pulp Fiction light up briefcase and chrome pistols sets

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3D prints of guns and briefcase hardware should be on their way to me this week.

Im almost done cutting the leather for the briefcases as well.

Attachments

• 20191013_214117_resized.jpg
    20191013_214117_resized.jpg
    583.7 KB · Views: 82
Hello everyone. Wanted to provide an update.

I'm STILL waiting on my high res 3D prints bit they are supposedly arriving this Monday. In the meantime all the leather work for the briefcases is coming along nicely.

20191102_093042_resized.jpg

Hey everyone wanted to provide a little update.

I know it's been taking me awhile and I apologize for that. My 3D prints took much longer than I anticipated, and then I ran out of the leather material for the briefcases, which is now on its way to me and should arrive Monday or Tuesday.

I have also been working on finishing a couple of VERY longstanding projects and those are mostly done now, so I am full bore on this set now. Thanks for hanging with me, I will provide updates as I always do.

Hey everyone wanted to provide a little update.

I know it's been taking me awhile and I apologize for that. My 3D prints took much longer than I anticipated, and then I ran out of the leather material for the briefcases, which is now on its way to me and should arrive Monday or Tuesday.

I have also been working on finishing a couple of VERY longstanding projects and those are mostly done now, so I am full bore on this set now. Thanks for hanging with me, I will provide updates as I always do.
Mmmmhmmm...this will be a tasty accessory..

Hey folks, just another update. I had a bit of an unexpected issue with applying the leather to the briefcases. However I have worked that out and nearly all the briefcases are leather clad. Now I just need to work on assembling them and painting the pistols and grips. Thanks for your patience!

Hi everyone, just wanted to provide more updates.

Ive FINALLY gotten all the briefcases covered in leather. I also doesnt summe time making inserts for both halves that will allow me to consistently position all internal parts to the briefcase. The prototype did not have the inserts so this will streamline the remaining production.
20200119_135042_resized.jpg

20200119_221234.jpg
20200119_151307_resized.jpg

Thanks! Things str really moving along now. Got all the inserts printed and just finished sanding for proper fit. Overall assembly pretty soon.
I cant wait. I saw all of the pieces you've been working on in the background of your bicycle post.

Hey all. Just providing another update.

Briefcases are a pain in the ass... but im almost there, Haha. Just about finished hinging everything together and printing out the final pieces of hardware (handles and such).

All other parts such as gun clips, bullets, are ready to go for painting and will then be complete.

Either way lots of progress to show soon, I just didn't think it worth it to show off a picture of 31 of 35 briefcases with finished hinges.

Hi, everyone. Thank you all for your patience... this has clearly taken much longer than I anticipated. However I am getting closer to the home stretch. As I mentioned before I have made upgrades to what you will be getting, which does take a bit longer.

Anyway, I have the final pieces arriving today and tomorrow (I needed more switches, battery holders, etc.), and I hope to be making a big push with these over the next few weeks. Luckily the absolute hardest, most tedious, time consuming part is over... the construction of the briefcases themselves. Now it's just finalizing the hardware and internals, and painting the guns/clips/bullets.

Thanks again and I am excited to be moving into the final phase, here.

Hi, everyone. Thank you all for your patience... this has clearly taken much longer than I anticipated. However I am getting closer to the home stretch. As I mentioned before I have made upgrades to what you will be getting, which does take a bit longer.

Anyway, I have the final pieces arriving today and tomorrow (I needed more switches, battery holders, etc.), and I hope to be making a big push with these over the next few weeks. Luckily the absolute hardest, most tedious, time consuming part is over... the construction of the briefcases themselves. Now it's just finalizing the hardware and internals, and painting the guns/clips/bullets.

Thanks again and I am excited to be moving into the final phase, here.
Sounds good. Thank you for the update.

Back