[DoggieDoc] TAKING BALANCES: Edition size set at 35 Pulp Fiction light up briefcase and chrome pistols sets

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got in some new LED lights today, so I will be trying to fit those into the briefcase so that it has the lighting I'm really looking for. After those couple of changes, these are ready for pre order. The idea would be to take a deposit, with a production time, and then the balance when they're done.

Here is the briefcase, feature complete. It runs off a button cell battery (CR2302) and it is designed to stay off when closed and on when open.

Be on the lookout for preorder information hopefully Sunday evening.

DSC02801.JPG
DSC02792.JPG
DSC02789.JPG
DSC02786.JPG

Hello, everyone... I intended to get preorder info up yesterday but I got delayed with some family stuff. I should have it up in the next couple days no problem. Thanks for the interest!

Hello, everyone! I am now opening preorders for the Pulp Fiction light up briefcase and chrome pistols set. I will be taking a deposit with balance due at time of completion/shipping. Please read the necessary information below.

Pulp Fiction light up Briefcase: Clad in real lambskin leather with a hidden switch and changeable battery (CR2032 button cell). The briefcase lights up when opened and turns off when closed. The briefcase is screen accurate to the best of my ability from screenshots, research, etc.

Chrome pistols: These are screen accurate replicas of the pistols used by Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield. They include every detail I could manage, including the accurate markings on the chambers of each gun, pearl grips, and removable clips and bullets.

Each set is $225 SHIPPED in the US, with an approximate additional $10-$15 for shipping internationally.

- I am currently taking a deposit of $100 to secure a set and help me determine the exact numbers for production. I will be keeping preorders open for approximately 2 weeks after which I will close and begin production. I would like to complete production in 2-3 months though that is subject to change based on number of orders.

Payment information:
-
Please send $100 to [email protected]
- In a note with your payment please include the following information
~ Name
~ Forum name
~ What you are buying (i.e. Pulp Fiction set deposit)
~ Shipping address

- If you do not provide all the requested information I will need to refund the payment. Failure to do so makes it extremely difficult for me to keep track of payments and orders. THANK YOU.

- When production is nearing completion I will message everyone for balances.

Please let me know if you have any questions. As always thank you all for the support.

0JpXyA9.jpg
67953130_2439449232951508_6920397636298080256_n.jpg

Back