[DoggieDoc] TAKING BALANCES: Edition size set at 35 Pulp Fiction light up briefcase and chrome pistols sets

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be on the lookout for some new updates here in the next 5 days or so... I'm pretty excited about what I have for you all...

Time for updates.

So I have some improvements to the briefcase that aren't ready yet but I couldn't wait to show these off.

I will now offer this as a set with the light up briefcase and the two chrome pistols with removable clips and bullets.

I hope you like it I've been working on these for quite some time!
DSC02367.JPG
DSC02385.JPG
DSC02383.JPG
DSC02392.JPG
DSC02388.JPG
DSC02375.JPG
DSC02360.JPG
DSC02361.JPG

Hey, all, the new leather arrives this week so I hope to get an updated briefcase down very soon. I will be taking deposits and preorders for this set.

As i said before i got in new leather. It's super soft and im living it. It's s little less shiny, so will have to see how that looks in the end. It has a slight texture to it which i think looks great.

One of the main changes i made is getting the little lip right... theyre is a small overhang on the ends of the briefcase that i needed to make sure was there.

Now im trying to work out the damn hinge, which is very hard to hide.

20190721_224234.jpg
20190721_202145.jpg
20190721_202201.jpg

As i said before i got in new leather. It's super soft and im living it. It's s little less shiny, so will have to see how that looks in the end. It has a slight texture to it which i think looks great.

One of the main changes i made is getting the little lip right... theyre is a small overhang on the ends of the briefcase that i needed to make sure was there.

Now im trying to work out the damn hinge, which is very hard to hide.

View attachment 420005View attachment 420006View attachment 420007
In the opening hooks just above if I remember correctly it also reported a serigraphy with something engraved.

In the opening hooks just above if I remember correctly it also reported a serigraphy with something engraved.
I am sorry i dont follow what you're saying at all. Are you talking about the word that is on the locking mechanism? If so it says FRANZEN, and don't worry, I have that taken care of...just not shown yet.

I am sorry i dont follow what you're saying at all. Are you talking about the word that is on the locking mechanism? If so it says FRANZEN, and don't worry, I have that taken care of...just not shown yet.
yes I meant the word "FRAZEN" ... sorry if I expressed myself badly.

yes I meant the word "FRAZEN" ... sorry if I expressed myself badly.
Yep I have that covered... just need to do a little bit of a paint job on it. Didn't want to show it til it was ready.

This hinge mechanism really is killing me, haha.

The briefcase is complete. The inside is wired up for lighting but I need to get a brighter light. The light turns off when the briefcase is closed and on when it opens.
Preorder information will be up hopefully by this weekend.

DSC02683.JPG
DSC02689.JPG
DSC02686.JPG
DSC02710.JPG
DSC02760.JPG
DSC02748.JPG
DSC02738.JPG
DSC02728.JPG

Back