[DoggieDoc] TAKING BALANCES: Edition size set at 35 Pulp Fiction light up briefcase and chrome pistols sets

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List updated. Deposits open for another 8 days. Thanks, everyone!

deposit sent Andy
Got it, thanks!

Deposits open through tomorrow and then I will close the list and come up with a round number for the edition size (i.e. if I get 23 orders I will make 25).

Deposit paid, thank you Andy.
Deposit sent.
Please count me in. Thank you:)
Deposit sent
Deposit sent, thanks offering this awesome set Andy!

All received, list updated.

Closing preorders in about 18 hours! So far we're looking at maybe a 35 piece edition size depending on final deposits. Thanks, guys, can't wait to get these to you! The great part is the guns are just a matter of getting the right number printed and painted, but the hard work of modeling and prototyping is done. I am already starting work on the briefcases. I will post progress pics in the next 2 weeks, probably, after I finish up a few pieces/runs for KJun!

I'm off to bed. Any preorders I get between now and when I wake up will be in. Otherwise I cut it off when I check tomorrow and I will make the edition size. Thanks everyone, can;t wait to get these in your hands!

Ok preorders are closed. Thanks everyone for the interest and for getting deposits in a timely manner. I will likely be marking the edition size at 35!

It's not much to look at but i have been printing the briefcase parts over the past week or so. Im also about to put in the user for the 35 sets of high res prints for the pistols. More to show in the coming weeks!

20190828_171246.jpg

Hey everyone, just a quick update... finally have all the briefcase parts printed. Leatherwork is up next and i will be placing the large order for all the gun prints!

Another little update everyone!

As I said before all the briefcase structural parts are printed and I cleaned them the other day. I have also just put in the order for all the high resolution gun and briefcase hardware prints. They'll hopefully be done in about 2 weeks. While I wait for them I am going to try and get the briefcases put together as much as possible.

Back