[Doggie Doc] Raoul Duke's drug collection SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, everyone! I know it's been a little while but I have been working on getting the various parts for the set printed. I decided to switch gears a little bit and I am having the gun and tape recorder done in an even higher resolution print that I did for the prototypes. They are going to look amazing. I hope to be showing some more significant progress on this pretty soon.

Progress report on the Fear and Loathing drug case.

I haven't been great about providing updates on this project but production is in progress right now. All internal parts of the cases are printed and I'm in the process of printing all of the cases themselves right now. Unfortunately I can only print 2 case shells at once at 15 hours per print. So it's simply a time consuming process. Once all cases are printed I can finally move into the finishing work of all the various pieces.

Thank you for your patience this of you who ordered a set. It will be rewarded!

Progress report on the Fear and Loathing drug case.

I haven't been great about providing updates on this project but production is in progress right now. All internal parts of the cases are printed and I'm in the process of printing all of the cases themselves right now. Unfortunately I can only print 2 case shells at once at 15 hours per print. So it's simply a time consuming process. Once all cases are printed I can finally move into the finishing work of all the various pieces.

Thank you for your patience this of you who ordered a set. It will be rewarded!
I'm sure like all your work it will be worth the wait ☺

I meant to post a photo...

Here's the printing progress. Another set of cases finished this morning and another is going right now.
IMG_20210223_223434_188.jpg

Hello, everyone!

All of the cases have now finished printing. I still have some parts to print (the recorder and gun) but for the most part I can really begin full production on these sets. I am very excited about it and I look forward to showing you all more!

Hey all! Getting moving on these guys! All the cases are base coated and ready for the black, cracked, chipping overcoat. will share some photos when I can take them. The cases were all wet when I took photos previously so I will photograph them now that they are all dry.

For those who have purchases a set I will be collecting the balances next week. The case is more or less finished, I just have to hook the tubes to the Hookah and then get all packaging squared away. Today I am making the CoA's and adding the box art to the tins, along with finishing the hookahs. Then it will be a bit of a last run through quality control check and pack everything up!

Bonus item: Adrenochrome bottle with removable dropper.

DSC09266.JPG
DSC09270.JPG

Back