[PHINE1] - Raoul Duke Typewriter - LIMITED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the interest custom pages will be closing on SSF, is there a way we can still continue this thread outside of SSF so those who paid deposit can still go through with the project?

sorry for being MIA guys. I've been going through a lot in my personal life.
these will be going out first week of November, I've buckled down this month to get them all out, and it will be my final project.
I didn't even know of this sites existence until recently. The hobby has taken a huge blow and it has really got me down.
Prices will be less than suggested at release now. the wait deserves compensation, so they will only be $150.
I will update you next week with shipping and final payment info.
ibmselectricwip.jpg

thx guys.
sad to leave, but this is the route the hobby has taken.

~Rob

Glad to see you post again and see the update, the typewriter is looking great, but bummed to hear things have been difficult and this is your last project as you have produced some amazing work, Rob. All the best to you and I’m eager to see the final product. (y)

Ok, these are in final preparation and assembly. all parts are done and they are almost all together. This week is mainly packaging and preparing for shipment, the following week will be literal shipment.

IMPORTANT:
If you want the typewriter by Christmas - I will need your final payments by Nov 30th - so I can ship them the following week without confusion or delay. The following shipment (if necessary) will take place closer to Christmas and therefore I cannot guarantee the items arrival time being before the holiday rush.

If you have payments owed: (see first post in thread)

paypal:

Item:

1/6 Raoul Duke typewriter from FALILV
-typewriter
-packaging
-coa
$160 + shipping

shipping (includes tracking):
CAN: $15
USA: $20
INTERNATIONAL: contact me on individual basis.

payments:
[email protected]

Thank you all for the support, been a long one but I'm glad how these have turned out and I think it was well worth the wait.
For updates throughout the next week, like with Dracula and The Shining, visit: www.instagram.com/phinedesign

Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas everyone.

~Rob

Back