Victorian Gary Oldman Dracula in Grey Suit - [Beastmaster + Iris]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I would have preferred this topic not be brought up in this thread, but since a conversation is underway...

I admire Carlos' technical ability, but i do not like his style for the exact reason Mighty Thor stated. I think Maximus Miniatures will deliver a superb result.

When Beastmaster asked Carlos in January, the price for the Victorian Dracula was €492 (US$610 as of today) for the painted and haired head plus hat alone. That may or may not include shipping. You'd have to pay another roughly $150 + shipping for Full Metal's pince-nez. That's at least $750 to just to get the head set.

Also Full Metal did not size his pince-nez to match Carlos' head, which is why we went with Robbie the Painter.

Beastmaster and I are trying to keep the entire finished figure under $1,000. And that's with Iris as the seamstress.

I estimate your cost with Carlos and the à la carte options available being $1,475 -- that's before painting any hands, shoes, etc.

amazing sculpt by Beastmaster and the Tailoring by Iris makes it perfect.

I am interested on the unpainted sculpt (I can paint and add hair too. Saves me money), clothes and accessories (if the are unpainted the better for me)

Is this possible?

amazing sculpt by Beastmaster and the Tailoring by Iris makes it perfect.

I am interested on the unpainted sculpt (I can paint and add hair too. Saves me money), clothes and accessories (if the are unpainted the better for me)

Is this possible?

Yes, especially for an established artist like yourself, I don't see any issues with allowing you to complete a full set.

Is it too late to get in on this? I'm interested!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Interested in the head sculpt with top hat. Is there a price for it yet? I'd prefer unpainted and bald because I plan to have it haired.

Interested in the head sculpt with top hat. Is there a price for it yet? I'd prefer unpainted and bald because I plan to have it haired.

No price yet. The head will only come bald. We can discuss your options when ordering starts.

I'm working on the boots this afternoon.

No price yet. The head will only come bald. We can discuss your options when ordering starts.

I'm working on the boots this afternoon.

Hi. I thought the full Figure-Set will have hairing?? I think thats what was said at the beginning...

Back