Victorian Gary Oldman Dracula in Grey Suit - [Beastmaster + Iris]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Victorian Gary Oldman Dracula in Grey Suit - complete set or head set

great looking headsculpt...may actually get on this list...but i'll wait to see more items come out before i commit....:)

I paid the deposit to Iris today, so this project is now confirmed and arranged for all pieces with the respective artists.

We will complete a prototype figure before we close the first round of deposits.

We will start taking deposits once the head is printed.

could I only buy Finish headsculpt ,toohat ,and pince-nez?If so I'm in thx

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I could really use some help getting reference images from a 4K BluRay.

In Dracula (1992), you can see his footwear in a night scene. Using a standard 1080p BluRay copy, I was almost able to make out the details on his shoes/ankle boots by punching up the exposure to max on a screenshot. I thought a 4K image might finally show what sort of footwear he used.

Please PM me if you have anyway of viewing a 4K BluRay on your computer such that you can take screen shots. There's no way to view 4K on a Mac and I've never seen a TV with an exposure control. I would really appreciate any help.

WIP on cravat pin.

View attachment 395772

I could really use some help getting reference images from a 4K BluRay.

In Dracula (1992), you can see his footwear in a night scene. Using a standard 1080p BluRay copy, I was almost able to make out the details on his shoes/ankle boots by punching up the exposure to max on a screenshot. I thought a 4K image might finally show what sort of footwear he used.

Please PM me if you have anyway of viewing a 4K BluRay on your computer such that you can take screen shots. There's no way to view 4K on a Mac and I've never seen a TV with an exposure control. I would really appreciate any help.

Why is there no way? I have a 27" 5K iMac. That's 14+ million pixels and 4k is under 9 million.

Amazon have BSD on UHD for streaming/download.

Do you also mean the part when he drops her off at the gate, kisses her hand, and leaves? You see he's wearing ankle-high boots when he's walking with her along the street earlier too.

I'd be interested in the Oldman head sculpt if available separately.

I'll ask Beastmaster about that.

Why is there no way? I have a 27" 5K iMac. That's 14+ million pixels and 4k is under 9 million.

Amazon have BSD on UHD for streaming/download.

Do you also mean the part when he drops her off at the gate, kisses her hand, and leaves? You see he's wearing ankle-high boots when he's walking with her along the street earlier too.

It's mainly because Apple doesn't officially support Blu-Ray. Apparently there is an solution I'm pursuing, namely some drives can read 4K discs unofficially.

Yes, though, that is the scene. I can tell he has on black ankle boots of some sort, and can make out the heel height, but I see ambiguous signs relative to a toe cap being present and the exact nature of the closure. It almost looks like there is an oversized button.

I wanted the 4K Blu-Ray for maximum image quality. I've not downloaded a digital only copy, but imagine it must be compressed somewhat.

Back