Victorian Gary Oldman Dracula in Grey Suit - [Beastmaster + Iris]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WIP on boot:

Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 11.15.54.jpg

Thanks Star Puffs! Did ya see that REDMAN crap? They release the old and also victorian Vlad!!!!!

@Jeronimo You are too negative man...I can understand people who can`t afford to pay 2k or 3k for a Figure...which is in my opinion waaaay to much anyways! But you also have to respect the Artist and come up with your own Character or version...
I own the rainman Old vlad myself but will buy the redman to compare them and show the difference in quality.

@Star Puffs Any updates on the MINA ? I saw that geewhiz tailored the red dress.

Iris hasn't responded to three requests for updates, so there's not much we can do. The head will be made available eventually as a replacement for the Rainman one (or Redman one).

damn :( Sad news but it is what it is...still in for the head I think (when I see the final product)
Thanks for the update Star Puffs

Unfortunately, Ed and I have decided to cancel this project. Iris has agreed to transfer the deposit to a different outfit. The head (and possibly a hat) will definitely be offered for sale, with a painting plus hairing option.

I'll try to offer screen-accurate boots.

Otherwise see Full Metal for a custom cane to improve the Redman offering.

Sorry, but it's very difficult to compete against a low-cost option of reasonable quality.

Back