[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he Rob Collin in Vancouver, BC? If so, I've found him on FB and sent a friend request and a message, but he has not posted on that since 2013!

No idea man. What a waste this is coming out to be. When I have / take someone's money I can't sleep in peace unless I make sure they have what they paid me for. No idea how one can have a thread and not bother to update people who have paid and are waiting. Delays are never a problem this whole - occasional disappearance act folks do, its very unprofessional and unethical to be honest. (No matter the excuse / reason)
He had umpteen time a year ago to post pictures, respond to 100 comments and post on Rainman thread and now he had no time for one comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frankly....i'm tired of it...i just opened my paypal case....here is exactly what i sent:

"You have provided a fake tracking numbers and have not checked the thread or updated it and now don't even check it anymore without as much as giving the people that purchased from you an update, I may lose on my initial deposit but i will make sure you don't take another dime from anyone else on sideshow...Facebook and other sites i can inform people on about your name and your lack of business etiquette"

so as soon as i can escalate it...i will...he came on here kinda like he was telling on himself by being defensive and saying that he was not like the others and that he wasn't a crook....well...i guess time told us something else....i will happily spread this info to all social media aspects until he comes on here and makes good for the wrongs he has done....it is extremely irresponsible to just ignore customers that have actually paid money he requested...I won't even get into the whole taking half upfront and then taking over half the year to produce any actual products to the first wave of buyers....but this sheeeeeet has got to stop with these mofos...

extremely pissed now that it seems that i may have just been ripped off (again)....

I gave as gift so can't open PayPal. But I still have some hope that he will come and deliver the stuff.

I really hope this can be worked out for you, fellas.
And I still really hope there is a very good reason. I know for you it is passed reason though.

If anyone is a close friend of Rob's - can they tell him to check in on his thread. Even if there are personal things going on and the thread is secondary to that, (Which it is) He still has the responsibility to chime in with updates. Especially that money has been exchanged.

i really didn't want to escalate this because i know he delivered on most of his orders out but the last leg has been total sheeeeeet...and his lack of communication and responses really do not help this out....he hasn't been on since December 12th....that is not a good sign...:-/

so this guy sends the same tracking number to paypal...which tells me a couple of things....paypal sees the same thing i see which is he created a tracking number but has not changed status because the package has not been sent to them....so yeah...he is a genius.....second is that he knows that people are here waiting for their products but yet he won't come in here to explain himself....so he is scheming, at least thats the way it definitely looks like now....

can i also get a count of how many people purchased something from him? I can report to paypal how many people have been dooped by this guy so that they could freeze his paypal account....please let me know...thanks

This sucks - i was still hopeful. I made that classic mistake of paying as gift. Have faith in people and they do this. Whatever goes around comes around - it's a question of time.
I still do have hope he will show up and man up!
Wanna take my money at least have the balls to come here and say "i am stealing it!"

I wish you all the best of luck. I really do hope everyone gets their money back for those of you that didn't pay his gift. I know the whole payment for goods and services issue has been discussed to death on these boards but some sort of protocol has to be put in place to protect the consumer. Good luck guys.

Well, I tried his email. No response.

I checked back and I paid my final payment on 30 July 2015 so there's no chance of making a claim now. I doubt that he is using the [email protected] Paypal account now as I expect it was set up just for this project.

I think I'm all out of options.....

A friendly source has managed to dig up a tel. no. Would someone in the US like to give it a call? It's difficult for me because of the time difference. If so, please PM and I'll pass it on. Thanks!

Got my money back from PayPal ...I suggest whomever did business with this guy...atleast attempt to get your money back....it sucks that he will have gotten me and some others for some money...

This is such a weird turn of events. I would think most people got their sets. I can vouch that I did. So why screw over the last couple that didn't? Makes no sense.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Back