[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I get a tracking number for the replacement part? The one next to my name on the first page is the old tracking number from six months ago. Thanks.

My tracking number has still not updated, so I can only assume that once again these have not been posted! Days have turned into weeks, weeks into months....Rob, please actually post these!

Feel sorry for you guys. I've seen this thread and him messing you about. I said something in the other thread he didn't appreciate, but this just proves my point. Glad I didn't spend money with him as I wouldn't be so patient. Hope you get your items soon :duff

Has anyone heard from him? I don't think he's been on since the middle of December. I wanted a set but seems something is going on. Hope you guys get your sets soon.

Nor me - frankly this is unacceptable in its own right but particularly from someone who also has other sales threads on the go.

Have no clue why he is not updating. Also no clue why it's not already shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow...this is getting a bit out of hand now...i do have some skin in this game but it really sucks for the people that actually paid to when ever it was that they agreed to...specially if the communication was that they were going to be sent on the dates....this is making me rethink any other projects with rob...hate to think about similarities with other people that took on projects but this just doesn't sit well at all...he should know better then to falsely give dates and not commit...just leading people is not cool....well...i will wait a few more weeks before i open the paypal claim on the second payment cause i know i lost the first one since i am out of the statute of limitation on that one...

all this can be rectified if i am given a true tracking number and proof that my (our) packages are actually on their way to me(us)....

I know with these projects, life gets in the way. I got held up with my projects due to things out of my control at the time that needed dealing with, which caused delays.

I think the truth here would be appreciated. As disappointing as it may be, I think it is what the buyers deserve. It can be amazing how understanding and forgiving people can be once they know the truth.

i just hope that the truth isn't that he sold our sets and was trying to make them again in a rush....cause well....that would be incredibly bad for business...at least to me it would be...other than that...i understand delays and such...what i cannot seem to understand are the constant excuses/delays when something was supposedly done...technically since last year....especially since some of us actually paid the NRD!!!....as soon as those were paid there should have been some sort of mechanism to allocate those sets aside for those people that actually paid half upfront as asked!!!...

I understand that life gets in the way and has to take priority, but a number of promises have been made and then subsequently broken. I'm left with no confidence and no recourse. The lack of communication is frankly unacceptable given that I can easily see that, although he has not posted for some time, he has been actively looking at other threads on SSF! He must have therefore seen most of the PMs I have sent him and is just ignoring them.

Last edited:
Would it not be better to remind him on a platform he does check then like facebook?

is he on FB more than here?....i don't understand if this was started here and a majority are/were people here....can you pass his FB info to me Chubby?...thanks

Back