[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rob - my tracking says it's still not active. When will these be actually shipped?

Hello Rob. I am selling my Rainman Dull Boy. Since I have not received my set yet, I will like to transfer to new buyer when sold. Thanks.

Please Rob can we have an update? I still don't have any tracking details or confirmation of shipment and another 10 days or more have past. Thanks!

Tracking for anyone paid up on the pending list will be provided Friday, and all packages sent out the following week.
I will update the list and bump this thread when i have all the tracking numbers.

There are people who remain unpaid. if you are one of those people please contact me to make your final payments which are overdue.

yes!!! sorry for the delay, it will go out at the same time as the sets. my apologies.

Could someone please tell me if rob is a genuine seller as this is the first time I purchase from him and he sent me tracking nearly one month ago but yet still nothing and tracking seems wrong and the worse thing is he's just ignoring all the messages I've sent him, I will have to contact PayPal to see if I can get my money back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Judging from the Canada Post site, the last shipments have had tracking numbers assigned but have not actually shipped yet. Rob must have something going on. He wouldn't have started the process unless he intended to ship. Let's hope he's okay.

list updated.
any sets listed: ON SHIPPING will go out next week as there were complications surrounding payments / address / contact info / response.
everyone else - tracking will update within the next couple hours.
sorry for the wait. extremely busy lately, it's no excuse. but I 'm still here I promise :1-1:

arrived phine awesome set great job. my handle to my door had snapped off on arrival but nothing a bit super glue cant fix :) thanks again brother :yess:

Wow...top notch. The table is awesome too but not in the pic. This will be featured in my Halloween video coming up on October 29th.

be85357f8212d102ccfec3eea382f9e3.jpg

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Back