[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Rob, any shipping news for us? Thanks!

Tracking for anyone paid up on the pending list will be provided Friday, and all packages sent out the following week.
I will update the list and bump this thread when i have all the tracking numbers.

There are people who remain unpaid. if you are one of those people please contact me to make your final payments which are overdue.

Hey Rob will my replacement part also be sent this week?

yes!!! sorry for the delay, it will go out at the same time as the sets. my apologies.

I've been paid in full, including shipping, for a long time and frankly was surprised that I was passed over for the first shipment. I attributed it to Rob needing additional verification of my shipping address, though it was included with the payment. What's the situation, Rob?

All remaining tracking numbers have been updated. There are still multiple unpaids on the list - Please message me with confirmation of final payment or detailed date of when payments were made. Otherwise, for everyone with an applied tracking number - they should update on thursday night. I wish i could have them out before then but that is actually realistic with my schedule this week.

This has been an artistic endeavor of mine for the last year and a half. I alone have held a passion for making these sets - taking a loss on them just to make them to a level i was comfortable with. This was truly as I mentioned, an artistic endeavor on my behalf and I envisioned a goal and reached it. it took longer than anticipated and for that I do apologize, but I feel what I have created is worth it - and hope you all enjoy the sets doing whatever you please with them in your possession. I will be here for updates over the next week, and to answer questions as always.

Thank you for your patience and support on this overly ambitious first project that took much more out of me than I thought it would.
:)
~rob

never mind - I now see that you put it lower in the post. I'll update once received.

Rob - I have been paid for months now and still no tracking number - this is getting far beyond the point of ridiculous now.

Your tracking is on the first page under the : on shipping section.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

All remaining tracking numbers have been updated. There are still multiple unpaids on the list - Please message me with confirmation of final payment or detailed date of when payments were made. Otherwise, for everyone with an applied tracking number - they should update on thursday night. I wish i could have them out before then but that is actually realistic with my schedule this week.

This has been an artistic endeavor of mine for the last year and a half. I alone have held a passion for making these sets - taking a loss on them just to make them to a level i was comfortable with. This was truly as I mentioned, an artistic endeavor on my behalf and I envisioned a goal and reached it. it took longer than anticipated and for that I do apologize, but I feel what I have created is worth it - and hope you all enjoy the sets doing whatever you please with them in your possession. I will be here for updates over the next week, and to answer questions as always.

Thank you for your patience and support on this overly ambitious first project that took much more out of me than I thought it would.
:)
~rob

Rob

Thanks for the update but I still don't have a tracking number on the first page. Can you let me know what the position is please? I really can't wait to get my hands on your fantastic work. I look forward to hearing from you shortly. Cheers!

Jeff

Last edited:
Rob

Thanks for the update but I still don't have a tracking number on the first page. Can you let me know what the position is please? I really can't wait to get my hands on your fantastic work. I look forward to hearing from you shortly. Cheers!

Jeff

Can I have a response please. Thanks.

Can I have a response please. Thanks.

Hey sorry for delay in response. All i need is your detailed adress (via pm) and ill update you the tracking number right away.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Back