[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys. I thought I'd ask here. I'm sure there would be interest in a Wendy figure.
Question: would there be a preference of a Rainman sculpt over one of the 3-d modelers
Who would make her look more photo realistic?

Rob - you still have me as pending even though I have PM'ed you a few times - considering how long ago I paid - I'd like to have this piece shipped already. Please respond.

Rest assured every single order will be shipped out this month. Im transitioning at the moment bear with me. Your set will arrive soon my friend.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Man, hobby time has been scarce. I've been sitting on this package of goodies for over a month and finally got around to digging in today. Fantastic bunch of bits here Rob, but the typewriter is especially exceptional! Thanks for elevating our Shining displays!

Hey Rob....been trying to see whats up...I want to send the balance over but no replies to my PM....can you let me know what your paypal is and the ETA to shipping?...thanks

Hey Phine...I did what you instructed on the first page and Pmd you my address but I still get silence in return. Feeling a little invisible here right now. An answer would be nice.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Hi rob can you please confirm shipping, I have sent you about 5 messages through Facebook without any reply also you promised shipping a few weeks ago yet still nothing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry guys - I was away on a trip that had been planned for a long time now. got back to messages and these posts - all I had was playstation so I havnt been checking anything. I'll get to pm's and tracking numbers this week - as the labels i needed are printed and im picking them up today.
Bear with me as i organize the final sets here. I'll include something special with them for the delay. Sorry again guys, I won't leave you disappointed!

Sorry guys - I was away on a trip that had been planned for a long time now. got back to messages and these posts - all I had was playstation so I havnt been checking anything. I'll get to pm's and tracking numbers this week - as the labels i needed are printed and im picking them up today.
Bear with me as i organize the final sets here. I'll include something special with them for the delay. Sorry again guys, I won't leave you disappointed!

Thanks phine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great to hear from you and thanks for the update! Looking forward to getting my tacking number!

Good to hear from you Rob. I hope u had a good time there! Looking forward to hear from u again about trackings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back