[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok. 20 sets out today. nerve racking sending them out, but it has to be done of course.

4750e5fcd60d3db02dc424acb0a9ee15.jpg

ANYONE on the second "pending" list - please PM me with address information, or final payment info.
please do this so i*can finalize the last couple sets.

thank you. :) :) :)

Last edited:
ok. 20 sets out today. nerve racking sending them out, but it has to be done of course.

4750e5fcd60d3db02dc424acb0a9ee15.jpg

ANYONE on the second "pending" list - please PM me with address information, or final payment info.
please do this so i*can finalize the last couple sets.

thank you. :) :) :)

No kidding! I can only assume its like sending your kids out into the world. Scares the **** out of me every time I do it.

:yess: Good stuff Rob!

Sorry if this has been answered, but where's the best place to use for tracking?

For everyone receiving theirs soon, please refer to this to open package, and then refer to video when unboxing.
Be gentle when cutting and removing styrofoam, as it is protecting the door knob and numbers from breaking.
Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 7.03.03 PM.jpg

I hope the little one isn't mine

hahahahaha. ;)

No kidding! I can only assume its like sending your kids out into the world. Scares the **** out of me every time I do it.

man, I literally want to hide under a rock. So nervous... 8 accessories + the typewriter + 2 diorama pieces + packaging and design work - x40. it was too much work for my first real project, yet I'm glad to have done it and learned a lot. But I doubt I will ever offer a accessory pack like this again, single accessories make a lot more sense as I can dedicate time to them. Live and learn, I just hope people appreciate the artwork, it is what it is. But you're right, its a crazy feeling. Just glad to be at this point with it all. :) Back under my rock I go. hahahahaha.

Got my set today, guys it's worth the wait! Only thing is be extremely careful when unboxing it, and lift the styrofoam cover on top of the wooden door straight up, don't lift it to the sides, there can be a chance the doorknob will be hit. Between that and carefully reading instructions, you guys should be good :) Thanks Rob, this set is marvelous!

Love the pics Chubby, thanks for the love and support brother!
glad it arrived safely, and thank you for the words of caution.
plz be gentle while unboxing :D

Thanks guys! The most impressive thing to me is the unboxing experience, opening the door to some great stuff, layer by layer :D also as a note: pencils not included. I used a different table than the one that comes with the set :)

Back