[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad Rob gave the spoiler warning but apparently that went over most of your heads... I wanted to wait to watch the video... Totally wanted to be surprised by the table... Hahaha

Glad Rob gave the spoiler warning but apparently that went over most of your heads... I wanted to wait to watch the video... Totally wanted to be surprised by the table... Hahaha

The spoiler warning just made it all the more enticing and irresistible.

Yeah, I started to watch, then I figured I'd wait until I had it in hand.. I'm old, maybe I'll forget.. haha

That was one of the DX items stated, then 2 secret ones, the table and what else? I didn't watch the video yet.

Well it's sexy nonetheless! Seriously Rob...can't say it enough. This is amazing work. I am excited to see it in hand.

Table, group photo was added additionally after open pre order, and everyone gets 10% off 1 future project (card behind coa), 1/1 chance of getting 25% off. Valid on any future project.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Table, group photo was added additionally after open pre order, and everyone gets 10% off 1 future project (card behind coa), 1/1 chance of getting 25% off. Valid on any future project.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Please can you tell me why my name is not signed Paid Full, and why i have no tracking number?

Damn, this turned out to be one hell of a classy set. I wasn't too enamoured with my big head Jack at first, so decided I could do without any accessories. Regretting it now after watching that video though!

Congrats to those about to receive and well done to you Phine. Seriously impressive stuff. You should be proud of the end result.

Back