[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How we get the Tracking code? Because i haven't any personal message [emoji16]

Domenico.

Hey everyone!

Please - if you are buying this set, watch this video before, or during your unboxing for precautionary reasons.
if you do not want to have the set spoiled for you, and want it to remain a surprise you may choose to not watch the video.
but it is an unboxing done in an attempt to avoid breakage or problems for you as you do it yourself.

YOUTUBE LINK HERE:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks again everyone! this week they will go out. just want everything safe. watch my instagram too for more updates!

www.instagram.com/phinedesign

ALSO - if you have paid in full - and there is no tracking next to your name on the first page's list - Please contact me with dates from when your payments were made (NRD and final). Should be in paypal history. either way, PM me. thanks in advance!

If you have not paid, you will be in the second shipment - and I should remind everyone payments are due!.
Set to go out 2-3 weeks following first shipment.

THANK YOU everyone again for the support. home stretch here.
for the better good of airing on the side of caution, please watch that youtube video :)

all the best!

~Rob

Last edited:
Hey phine just watched the unboxing :D WOW. could u send me over the paypal address please :) ?

cheers
Aaron

Hey buddy would it be ok if u could send me the paypal address? as i lost it. just need to pay a little remainder of my balance :)

Hi, i sent you a PM, anyway I paid in FULL but there is no tracking for me, is still write: PAID NRD
(I'm the number 9)
Can you please help me?

Domenico.

Hey everyone!

Please - if you are buying this set, watch this video before, or during your unboxing for precautionary reasons.
if you do not want to have the set spoiled for you, and want it to remain a surprise you may choose to not watch the video.
but it is an unboxing done in an attempt to avoid breakage or problems for you as you do it yourself.

YOUTUBE LINK HERE:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks again everyone! this week they will go out. just want everything safe. watch my instagram too for more updates!

www.instagram.com/phinedesign

ALSO - if you have paid in full - and there is no tracking next to your name on the first page's list - Please contact me with dates from when your payments were made (NRD and final). Should be in paypal history. either way, PM me. thanks in advance!

If you have not paid, you will be in the second shipment - and I should remind everyone payments are due!.
Set to go out 2-3 weeks following first shipment.

THANK YOU everyone again for the support. home stretch here.
for the better good of airing on the side of caution, please watch that youtube video :)

all the best!

~Rob

That's all incredible Rob!!! :rock

Thanks for this through update. It's easy to see where the time has went. And thanks for throwing in the group picture and the table! I don't know if they were ever mentioned, but that's the first I'm finding out about them

^ paper stack is included, but no box... i apologize :/ .

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

the man included a FREAKING table...WOW! Rob's gone above and beyond with this set...

Back