[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen this in hand and it is ****ing amazing. Can't wait to see how everyone displays it with all the different options, the table put this set over the top its one of the best

HI rob am the last one TH, please update that I have paid in full for dx including shipping thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine says number not found. I'm sure all the postage was printed out, but not yet dropped off at the post office.

Im phine ;)

Just had some issues with the packaging. The door knobs are breaking on me. Had to troubleshoot a new method of packaging / shipping.

Ill get to everyones pms today.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Good to hear from you Rob, I was getting a little worried something might have happened.

Shipping these sets proved to be a lot harder than i thought to keep everything safe.

i developed a way to keep everything safe, so problem solved.

13223695_10154131702521665_2079364257_o.jpg

also, heres the paper work that was missing in the video. nearly 1000 individually cut pages.

Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 6.39.31 PM.jpg

delays happen, and i know how long this has taken. hopefully you can understand it is my first project and i want everything perfectly the way i see fit. Bear with me, I'm here to answer questions and solve problems with you all. hit me up whenever you need via pm. now, back to packaging / shipping these things.

all the best guys n gals,
~rob

Hey rob, will u be able to ship mine as well? I m one of the last two members of this project.Thanks a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hang in there Rob! It's the home stretch! I'm sure this ended up being more than you bargained for. Thanks for your commitment and dedication to make everything the best it could be

Great news Rob! I want to thank you for your commitment to this too. Please respond to my PM when you have a moment. Thanks!

Back