[PHINE1] - Overlook Caretaker - Accessory Package - SHIPPING MARCH

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ phine - I am sorry to say this but if they were returned back you could have told me? It causes unnecessary confusion. Or is that too much to ask for.

In Any case right now it's showing no updates on that tracking so am assuming this is handed over to the post office and is not just a tracking and sitting at home cause this is the third tracking number for me. The first one never moved an inch for months , the second one was returned due to weight as you say and the third one is this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i did tell you. i posted above as you can see.

^^ phine - I am sorry to say this but if they were returned back you could have told me? It causes unnecessary confusion. Or is that too much to ask for.

In Any case right now it's showing no updates on that tracking so am assuming this is handed over to the post office and is not just a tracking and sitting at home cause this is the third tracking number for me. The first one never moved an inch for months , the second one was returned due to weight as you say and the third one is this one.

Brother, are you just posting without reading the thread? He posted a pic that's impossible to miss of the 4 sets that got returned on the same page you're asking for an update, and explained what happened in that post :wink1:

^^^ sorry man I did not notice that. My bad. I was posting from / when in a flight. Somehow just checked tracking and replied.

Sorry phine - will wait for it.

Rob - received the set today

Just a few questions
1) the cigarette in my set is not lit like your earlier pictures on this thread
2) what are the two secret items. I can see one in my set but don't see anything else that's extra over your list on page 1
3) some of the letters on the typewriter are not visible at all - is that intentional.

Rob - received the set today

Just a few questions
1) the cigarette in my set is not lit like your earlier pictures on this thread
2) what are the two secret items. I can see one in my set but don't see anything else that's extra over your list on page 1
3) some of the letters on the typewriter are not visible at all - is that intentional.

please pm me Leon with pics and more info ~ thx
the secret items were the originally not included picture frame, the 10% future discount, and the table.

Got my set yesterday...thanks again for getting that over to me....hope to be doing more business with you in the future...:)

Does the “DXX UPGRADE OPTION: Room 237 Door Packaging”still for selling?Or anybody want to sell it?
I am looking for one set.Thx a lot

Hey guys, I'm about to sell mine... Never been used...pm me or check out the listing soon in the For Sale section!! Thanks!

For anybody who missed out on this set, there is a Rainman Dull Boy Jack Torrance full set list on eBay at $9.99 to start, just a heads up!

Back