LAKESHORE STRANGLER PROJECT OUTFIT's SHIPPING SOON!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LAKESHORE STRANGLER PROJECT YUNSIL 3x CHUCKY HEAD KNIFE CAINE BOX & BATT. CORROSE

YES!!!!!...just fixed the green lines...and we are good to go!!!!

Check again my dude! :wink1: The Queen has blessed us with her 1/6 magic once again! I am floored at the detail and cleanliness of this outfit! The fat suit fills out well and she even mimicked the small ribbed corduroy with a print technique! Just insane!!!!

BTW, this is still a WIP and not the final proto. We are still missing the buttons and some slack up in the crotch area. Other than that I think we are golden!

At this time I would like to ask anyone that has not paid yet to send full payment asap. Also those with an outstanding balance to start sending in their final payments.

I should have the final prototype to show in about 2 weeks. Any new orders are welcome at this time but once the proto is shown cutoff time will be shortly after! I will also send individual pms to everyone on the list in case they havent been checking on the thread!

sjOAqBdl.jpg

Re: LAKESHORE STRANGLER PROJECT YUNSIL 3x CHUCKY HEAD KNIFE CAINE BOX & BATT. CORROSE

Friend this will look fantastic, please add my payments, for my sum just missing the freight, please confirm...
Thank you for organizing and providing all this splendid project! :duff

payment of balance owed and shipping sent...please confirm...thanks Mags

Friend this will look fantastic, please add my payments, for my sum just missing the freight, please confirm...
Thank you for organizing and providing all this splendid project! :duff

payment of balance owed and shipping sent...please confirm...thanks Mags

Done fellas!:duff Thanks for the support as always! Big things still coming for the Chuckster...........................................

Just noticed you got me down twice mate
8.Peteskywalker Paid In Full
19.Peteskywalker

balance sent ;)

Balance paid brotherrr[emoji1605]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, I loved it, I can not wait to see you ready, many thanks Mag and Pete :duff

20727678_977309669078303_592886987_o.jpg

Balance sent, Mags!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Guys, I loved it, I can not wait to see you ready, many thanks Mag and Pete :duff

View attachment 358843

Not a problem brother! Looks great! :duff

Balance sent, Mags!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Got ya my dude! :hi5:

Got another update today!

I would like to present the final prototype coveralls by the Queen Yunsil!

ZVZ910Jl.jpg

I hope you are all as pleased as I am. I can't express how much this one picture fuels my soul for this 1/6 game! This is what its all about!

At this time I please urge anyone that hasnt paid up to please do so as soon as possible. I still have not heard back from some people on the list! I'll pm again to make sure you know whats up!

DEADLINE IS SEPT 1ST!

No ifs, ands or buts brothers!

BOX/BATTERY UPDATE!

Corrose is hard at work on the box cleaning up all the print and size cutting the box to perfect scale. This will also include a full foam casing to hold the doll and accessories inside nice and secure. The goal is to keep the set at under $100. I hope to include a certificate for them as well. I have an artist whos work I admire and think would greatly add to the package.

If you are familar with Corrose's work you know these will be the cherry on top of everyone's sets! I promise!

Last edited:
Re: LAKESHORE STRANGLER PROJECT UPDATE YUNSIL FINAL PROTOTYPE & BOX News

Wow Brotha! Just Wow! Amazing!
Definitely looking forward to the battery pack from Corrose[emoji1303]
Thanks for the update Magnus

Wow Brotha! Just Wow! Amazing!
Definitely looking forward to the battery pack from Corrose[emoji1303]
Thanks for the update Magnus

Thanks brother!

New orders still welcome till the 1st!

Pm'ed the freaks I haven't heard from so please send your payments before the deadline!

Thanks! :duff

And there you have it. Perfection achieved one again! Last days to get your orders in! Pm for details. Trust me, YOU don't want to miss these! The Lakeshore Strangler project is on fire!!! #onesixthfly baby!!! :duff

uxY9Kgbl.jpg

Re: LAKESHORE STRANGLER PROJECT UPDATE LAST DAYS for YUNSIL OUFIT!!!!

Selling my chucky and clothing if anyone is interested hit me up, I’ll let my clothing spot go for $225 or if you want the full figure painted and haired by Pete and Stoney stand $425 plus shipping

Last edited:
Back