LAKESHORE STRANGLER PROJECT OUTFIT's SHIPPING SOON!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LAKESHORE STRANGLER PROJECT UPDATE LAST DAYS for YUNSIL OUFIT!!!!

Close to a year since interest hoping to get this finished soon any updates?

The orders been placed fellas. Outta my hands. We have a Nov-Dec timeframe. Just a little longer! :duff

It’s gonna be fun putting all the pieces together. Mine are literally scattered all over the world lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys! Got an update but unfortunately not a good one. Yunsil has had some problems printing the pattern on the overalls. The print isnt matching the proto color for some unknown reason so its being worked on. I'm sorry this unforseen delay. I know it isnt the Christmas miracle we all wanted to hear. So we are just playing the waiting game a little longer unfortunately. I am also contacting Corrose again about the Box and Batteries so we can get that going while we wait for this beautiful outfit to materialize! Happy Holidays my fellow freaks!

I am also contacting Corrose again about the Box and Batteries so we can get that going while we wait for this beautiful outfit to materialize! Happy Holidays my fellow freaks!

I know that Corrose is busy at the moment but man it would be nice to get those pieces done and added to our displays! The original Neca box is good but we talking greatness. Burnt Chucky and Good Guy Doll Chucky are in motion. Here’s all I have for now (I need more)
f5c1b7d6123bdf3fc3441eb1870ec117.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys

Its with great remorse that i am offering my own Burnt Chucky head up for sale.

Here is a pic of the screen used prop so you can see all the improvements i have made
  • Right eye dremmeled out and clay eyeball inserted so that its a perfect sphere and more protruding
  • Cavity added on the right temple and real wires added
  • More drips added over the whole head

Head cost: $180 plus postage ON HOLD

Please note only 1 head available

Please PM if interested​

Last edited:

Hey everyone! I have messaged Yunsil again about the outfits. Will update the thread as soon as I hear back!

At this moment I'd also like to redirect you to a new thread that will house the Corrose Designs 1/6 scale Box and Battery Pack set. It will be easier to manage this way. I am copying and pasting the original list to the new thread. We were up to 25 people. We will be making 20 sets solid for this first run. If there is more demand we will go from there.

Check the thread here! :duff

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...y-set-corrose-designs-taking.html#post9626907

Hey everyone! I have messaged Yunsil again about the outfits. Will update the thread as soon as I hear back!

At this moment I'd also like to redirect you to a new thread that will house the Corrose Designs 1/6 scale Box and Battery Pack set. It will be easier to manage this way. I am copying and pasting the original list to the new thread. We were up to 25 people. We will be making 20 sets solid for this first run. If there is more demand we will go from there.

Check the thread here! :duff

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...y-set-corrose-designs-taking.html#post9626907

Did you get a response in regards to the outfits Mike?

Sorry for the delay everyone! I only like to bump the thread when we have some noteworthy news! Fresh from the horses mouth!

[ Childs Play project ]

The printing tests of the outfit were ended.

We will start making the outfit soon.

The task will take 2-3 weeks.

Please give us some more time.

We apologize for the delay.

So there you have it! In about a months more time our Chucks will be dressed to impress!

I also got in the Corrose Box and Battery Sets! Ready to ship, so pm your orders asap! They came out beautiful and a limited edition of 20 only!

IHWZ7zdl.jpg

4QVYQ7Cl.jpg

Last edited:
And...... with the landing of the Goodguy clothing by the queen Yunsil the LakeshoreStrangler project has come to a beautiful close. I'd like to extend my thanks and eternal gratitude to all the artists involved with helping make my vision come to life and of course to my fellow collectors. These projects don't happen without your shared passion and support for these niche projects.

For as much time as these things take to come to fruition its nice knowing that you guys have my back. It really means the world to me. So without further ado, I will be contacting everyone and getting out your outfits daily! If you haven't got up on the Good Guy Box and Battery set I recommend doing so asap! There were less boxes produced then suits so don't miss out!!!! Much love and respect everyone! Stay #OneSixthFly ✈ ��

Wc4ar8Ql.jpg

Back