2.0 version The Joker SS Premium Format statue accessories

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazzy

Super Freak
Reaction score
LIST CLOSED
Thanks to all that ordered!! More projects like this are coming.

***PLEASE READ INFO***

Updated pieces, I made the mallet head and crowbar larger. I am only using an outdated digital camera so alot of the colors aren't exact,
like his gloves are not blue, and his hat is similar in color to the exc head. also the blood comes off more bright than it is, hides the
shading and the crowbar detail is hidden, has all 6 sides like a normal one. The gloves are a few shades brighter than the production pieces
but will work on the right color, and the shading was very quickly done with a drybrush, shading will be airbrushed.
Enjoy and comments & criticisms welcomed!

Turnaround time is about 1-3 weeks to ship, but first come first serve.

My ebay id is spazzy-customs I have a 2105 feedback rating with over 2000 positive transactions as a seller, and currently rated as a Top rated seller.

Payment by PayPal includes the fees, if you want t os save a few dollars and send it by gift let me know I will get you a price

I can offer a payment plan 1/2 up front, 1/2 within the next month, but I will not be starting the pieces until fully paid off, the turnaround period will start once the second payment is received.

The payments are non-refundable, I am not a big company that can start work and refund if you change your mind, sorry but please be sure you want to buy from me before paying.

I will be painting similar to what is shown in the pics, they are all custom parts so they will differ slightly.

If you want custom color or something different pm me, and I will try to work it out, if it is a simple color change I won't charge but if it involves matching a specific color there will be a small fee.

Interest? If I get enough people interested in a crowbar that has guts and a mask hanging off of it, I think I will need about 10 committed people at $55. Also a clean version of the mallet would be $75 would include the handle (custom length), would also need around 10.

Or list what else you might want, and I will see what I can do if enough are interested.

I am also open for commissions and repairs.

(Unpainted pieces will be primed)

PRICES:
Removable HAT (silicone/felt or something soft will be added to prevent damage to the reg head):
Painted Purple or gray

Crowbar (has rod inside to prevent bending):
Painted black or gun metal

Hands (magnets included):
Painted

Bloody Mallet and handle (custom length, shown is 8" I can go up to 10", has rod inside to prevent damage is attached)
Painted
Unpainted

Clean Mallet and Handle (custom length, shown is 8" I can go up to 10", has rod inside to prevent damage is attached)
Painted
Unpainted

Sets: (pm me for unpainted prices, will prime)

Option 1: Painted: Hands, Mallet w/handle. Crowbar-
Option 2: Painted: Hands, Crowbar, hat-
Option 3: Painted: Hands, Mallet w/handle, Hat-
Option 4: **WHOLE SET** painted: hands, mallet w/handle, crowbar and Hat-
Please PM me with any questions and what you are interested in and I will send you my paypal id for payment.

Also I am not doing these for the next year, if you want them be sure to order as soon as you can to guarantee you get a set, once I start getting a few orders here or there is when I will be stopping and moving onto to other projects.

Thanks!
Patrick

Last edited:
Re: UPDATED 2.0 version The Joker SS Premium Format statue accessories

Reserved for more pics

Last edited:

kgrhqjhyfcbsj3w4kbqwstw.jpg

testing out:

Pieces coming along nicely :)

Last edited:

Looking forward to receiving these. They are seriously the perfect complimentary accessories for this PF.

*****UPDATE*****
So unfortunately sales aren't doing as well as I would like don't know if its not getting enough exposure, bad timing, or what. Thought I could keep this up for a month or two but need to move onto other projects.

I will keep the list open until Wednesday the 12th at midnight pst. I need either a reasonable promise to pay with a 20% non refundable deposit or full payment. I can offer a half now half in a month payment plan.

Sorry to put the squeeze on but these are just about ready and like I said I have other projects I want to work on.
Thanks and pm if you want to secure your order.

Last edited:

bump.... time is a ticking!

A few have asked for a clean mallet, I currently don't have a mold made for a clean version, but can take the bloody version and customize it back to the clean version for an extra $40, I updated this on the price list.

Bump... Only a few more days to order!

I think it's bad timing with Christmas and all.
I personally would love a full set but won't be able to pay until after the new year.
Sweet work though.

I think it's bad timing with Christmas and all.
I personally would love a full set but won't be able to pay until after the new year.
Sweet work though.
pm sent
Thanks and I hear you, I can be flexible with waiting though since they are a bit pricey right now. I just need to work on definite orders, that way I can move onto other projects.

If anyone else would like a set pm me and let me know what your situation is and I will see if I can work something out.

another bump for the night.....deadline coming up!!
Thanks to all those that have ordered so far, looks like it will be a decent batch of around 30-40 each weapon.

Glad to hear you've gotten some orders.

Oh yeah I will be busy this week, I am excited to see other peoples pics as mine I feel don't do it justice, I am using a camera that is over 8 years old and only thing I adjust is macro/zoom/and brightness lol. Just setting up a prodction line/moving my work station right now and can really start tackling these.

a quick comparison shot: (iphone pic)

Back