2.0 version The Joker SS Premium Format statue accessories

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UPDATED 2.0 version The Joker SS Premium Format statue accessories

:lol I have been meaning to buy a nikkon for YEARS but something always pops up that takes priority...hopefully in a few months.

Just little over a day left!!
Had some questions asked:

I did make these and what is shown will be what you receive or slightly better.
There is no custom packaging, but I will protect these with foam sheets and packing material inside the box.
I can work with you on a payment plan, or if you need time to come up with the $, I just need to know how many to make.
The handle can be customized up to 10".
there are no magnets in the mallet they will be permanently attached.
I can make you a clean mallet, but will cost an additional $40 to resculpt.
the hands have magnets in them that will fit your Joker pf, so no glue is needed.
I can add blood splatter to the crowbar for free if you would like.
This is just for the custom parts, I am not including a statue with the parts.

Pre ordering ends at midnight pst pm me to secure your order!! Have to have a final tally of those that want them tonight!

LAST CALL less than 4 hours to let me know.

LIST CLOSED
Thanks to all that ordered!! More projects like this are coming.

Just an update, all the pieces are casted for those that paid, they should painted and ready to ship by mid week. Those that bought unpainted sets I am expecting to ship out by Tuesday.
Thanks!

This was boring to do :impatient: like watching grass grow, and this is only less than half, excited to move onto the next step of painting.

So I got a little too ambitious, unpainted sets should go out today and painted by the weekend sorry for the delay.

Another update
I found a design flaw when testing these out on the Joker statue, when I shaved the fingers a little to make room for the crowbar, which I did for them all, it made the handle teeter, so I had to order some magnets to fit into the hand which I received a few days ago and had to fit them all on, which is good because now there is added support for the handle and they have a much stronger hold.

So sorry for the delay but I am trying to get them out as soon as I can. Thanks!

I have a few sets available (2) 8" handle bloody mallets, (1) 8" handle clean mallet, and (1) 10" handle bloody mallet with darker shading, shown in last pic.

Shown in pics is the 8" mallet handle

Bloody Mallet and hands set $175 shipped and insured
Clean Mallet and Hands set $215 shipped and insured

Add $50 if you want a crowbar with or without blood splatter, will take 2-3 days to make

First come first serve. These are ready now and will ship within 1-2 days of payment. I cannot make payment plans or place holds on these. If I don't get any bites in the next day or two I will be putting them on ebay at a higher cost to cover fees.

PM me

Thanks!
Patrick

imageauub.jpg

Last edited:

A different take on the gloves, they are whiter in the pics due to the lighting, but it was nice to change it up from all the purple hands I had to do. This set is already spoken for.

imageeorx.jpg

update on page 3, have a few sets available

Both 8" bloody mallets are gone, 10" bloody and 8" clean mallet left.

And I'm sold out!

I will start my last batch soon, and will have only 9 available that are not spoken for.

I can still do crowbars, but I am done with hats, unless you want to paint them yourself.

Ok have 9 ready to ship on friday the 12th

here are the auctions, if you want to do the transaction here the cost is $175 shipped, but payment needs to be made first before removing the listing.

Crowbars can be made, they take 2-3 days before I can ship them, can be gunmetal or black, and bloodsplatter or none. cost is $50, I don't have sets available for just the crowbar and hands.

These are my last ones I will be making, I am done.

I will be out of town on the 14th-21st, so if you want them shipped this week, please do not hesitate.

8" handle
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3309032019...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_578wt_1168
9" handle
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2309596850...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_578wt_1168
10" handle
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2309596844...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_547wt_1168

Wrapping up my last batch, only about 6 sets left, haven't shown the 9" handle much, so that is what these pics are.

$175 a set shipped, $50 for crowbar, I have 1 hat available for $80 (will need a few days to complete)

And bloody crowbar, not many pics of this so here you go:

Back