2013 Dream List from Tony Mei

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 Dream List from TonyMeis and Ashkanls

Awesome,

Yea you are man i LOVE Invincible and its a shame there are no good collectibles of it. It is a really consistent great book that takes nice twists and turns. Great work by kirkman and great art

Agree with nice drawing, interesting character, and I'm sure the story is great...... Just not quit something I see myself passion for.... Maybe just not yet. What else you got in mind?

Tony this is no news to you as we've discussed many times...

METAL GEAR SOLID!!!!

- FOXHOUND Trench Coats
- MGS1 Solid SNake sneaking suit with vest
- MGS2 Solid Snake sneaking suit
- MGS2 Raiden Skull suit
- MGS2 Fortune undersuit/swimsuit-type thing
- Ground Zeroes Big Boss sneaking suit
- MGS1 Psycho Mantis complete outfit

I'm sure there's more that's just off the top of my head.

Also would love to see any Masamune Shirow Appleseed or Ghost in the Shell stuff!

You are a Meal gear freak like myself, thru time Solid will come to 1/6 with our hands :wink1:

They remade/remaking it and its called Hellsing OVA instead.

They haven't finished making all the episodes yet but its better and is different from the original series quite a bit, especially later on as its a totally different story.

Finally, it got me interested to watch the anime now! :clap

Fantastic Four movie outfits :D

Nooooo....... I'm gonna stick with comic version. I like the classic look.

Aside from Wolverine which you guys are already working on, I'd love a decked out Agent Venom figure.....The Deathstroke headsculpt Ash has already done is very similar, just would want a body suit with the spider and strips on legs/arms. Then I could deck him out with weapons, armor, straps etc.

I actually love the look of all of the red characters in the new Thunderbolts comic, being a big Deadpool fan. The red Punisher would be simple considering you've already done a standard one.

But the red Agent Venom is bada$$.

And if you really wanted to get cooky, you could even do the Venom Deadpool suit shown here:

very interesting, but we gonna have to finish up the original X-Force first. Red Punisher Skull could be something we might do if anyone s interested.....

I feel honored that my small contribution warranted even being mentioned here. Thank you for providing us Freaks with quality products & service. Cheers :D

Of course :wink1: you ave been a huge help with our growth :hi5:

lee%2Bjounin.JPG

Thread has me wondering what the heck is going on with SS 12" DC/Marvel line.
That said, would be nice to see Cockrum/Byrne X-Men costumes and Fantastic Four (including a red variant for Johnny Storm)

oh man! you gotta read invincible such an original comic, funny as heck ,dramatic its got everything, sum dope costumes! u can pick up the ultimate collections on amazon or ebay, in graphic novel size. GLAD to see fellow Invincible fans!!!!

Oh I forgot to mention Lady Deadpool :p come onnnnn

Really! How many do you need? I make you 10 green under suits! LOL
:lol I only want 1 (or 2) :D

I knew the green suit would be simple enough for you guys to make, but I wanted to see if you might try your hands at the Jounin vest.

Screen+shot+2011-05-09+at+11.43.06+PM.png

It's good for multiple characters (Rock Lee, Gai, Minato, Shikamaru ..... etc) in the Narutoverse. It does look a bit fidgety to make though, & maybe not something you'd have a passion to make. But since peeps are throwing random ideas at you, why not me :D

Also, if anybody in here knows of a similar military vest available, that I could simply tweak, that might be good enough for me as well :D

Good news!!! Hopefully this will happen, we very much need a Ben Richards the butcher from bakersfield!

img4b24049838d30.jpg

running-man-1987-01-g.jpg

sobrevivente-running-man-arnold.jpg
opb-layout-running-man-jumpsuit-x800.jpg

- X-23
- X-Force Wolverine
- new Deadpool #1
- Batman Capullo
- Cable
- Kingdom Superman
- Wolverine Modern suit

What should the priority be?

Capullo Batman and Kingdom Superman

I've been wanting a Capullo Batman in some form, since I started reading the 'New 52' Batman.

New comic style Deadpool then X-force Wolvie or X-23

Back