2013 Dream List from Tony Mei

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 Dream List from TonyMeis and Ashkanls

Batman The Animated Series full figure with realistic square chin!

Everything you guys make turns to gold Tony! Can't wait for that full reveal of your Wolverine.

Batman The Animated Series full figure with realistic square chin!

I'm actually really curious to make this into reality. Ashkan has brought this idea to me during beginning of the summer. Crystal and I was at the bookstore the other day got tons of picture and information to make this Batman into reality. This could be an interesting piece.

Everything you guys make turns to gold Tony! Can't wait for that full reveal of your Wolverine.

Thank you so much Thrawn, we do our best, haha, same rules, never change. As for Wolverine.... ASHKAN, get to work, LOL!!

Classic fish scale Aquaman? Ted Kord Blue Beetle? Electro?

fish scale Aquaman is an interesting piece, but before then, we really want to get the Capt A up first. :wink1:

Thank you so much Thrawn, we do our best, haha, same rules, never change. As for Wolverine.... ASHKAN, get to work, LOL!!

fish scale Aquaman is an interesting piece, but before then, we really want to get the Capt A up first. :wink1:

Very cool. I'm up for a scaled cap suit. I was going to buy the HT USO Cap but if you make a better version, I'd rather have the more comic friendly version.

I'd love to see a Batman Year 100 version of the Batman outfit :)

tumblr_ledgawp7HW1qa0q13o1_1280.jpg

batman-year-100-02.jpg

batman100.jpg

Very cool. I'm up for a scaled cap suit. I was going to buy the HT USO Cap but if you make a better version, I'd rather have the more comic friendly version.

That's the goal! Comic all the way, :clap:clap

Do you have larger pics of your Avatar? Is that something you made yourself?

Here you got ; ) it's Wolverine wear Deadpool suit, I thought its so cool, haha

https://www.recalledcomics.com/Wolverine1Deadpool.php

I'd love to see a Batman Year 100 version of the Batman outfit :)

tumblr_ledgawp7HW1qa0q13o1_1280.jpg

batman-year-100-02.jpg

batman100.jpg

This is very interesting, if someone welling to sculpt the head, I do not mind to bring the costume to reality. It's so simple and realistic with a bit of comic in it, love it.

Comic Snake Eyes is a cool idea :D

This is very interesting, if someone welling to sculpt the head, I do not mind to bring the costume to reality. It's so simple and realistic with a bit of comic in it, love it.

Cool :) Hopefully someone can attempt sculpting a head.

Do you have larger pics of your Avatar? Is that something you made yourself?

It is something I assembled. I made it using mostly Mego parts. It's a Mego Superman head with a black body suit and white cape and I did the trim in white and printed the symbol.

102.jpg

I really wish Tony would make one for the heroic body using the Punisher head. I think it would look fantastic.

Personally I'd also like to see more female characters. Someone already mentioned Lady Deadpool, which I would be totally interested in. But I'd also love to see these two young ladies:

27799-header2.jpg

Personally I'd also like to see more female characters. Someone already mentioned Lady Deadpool, which I would be totally interested in. But I'd also love to see these two young ladies:

27799-header2.jpg

Now we are talking, Crystal would be more than happy to work on these two custom for her own female figures

It is something I assembled. I made it using mostly Mego parts. It's a Mego Superman head with a black body suit and white cape and I did the trim in white and printed the symbol.

I really wish Tony would make one for the heroic body using the Punisher head. I think it would look fantastic.

Very nice. It looks good.
I made a Justice Lords Superman custom for my brother last year. I used a Reeve Superman, but i also tried a 2-in-1 Routh head on it to see how that looked too.

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

Back