60s, 70s and 90s musician headsculpt ideas NEEDED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is from my friend @sissypiana

Attachments

• 6632EA77-4E48-44A2-A6A0-9044B8088664.jpeg
    6632EA77-4E48-44A2-A6A0-9044B8088664.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 106
  • F78B9DE1-A761-4D3E-B3BF-A5B73A597F3B.jpeg
    F78B9DE1-A761-4D3E-B3BF-A5B73A597F3B.jpeg
    1,006.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 969C1A25-9C89-41FC-BFDC-EC44A879E3D1.jpeg
    969C1A25-9C89-41FC-BFDC-EC44A879E3D1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 86
Bowie is a must. Since his face stayed practically the same for the 70's/80's, one digital likeness sculpt could be swapped with various hairstyles to do Ziggy, Duke, Let's Dance at least.

I know a couple of Prince figs have run here, missed both (am on waitlist for Super Bowl version) - his look changed so much, I would like to see more. Controversy / Purple Rain / SOTT, all good.

PS: Ramones, too. Easy to bash the clothes.

Bowie is a must. Since his face stayed practically the same for the 70's/80's, one digital likeness sculpt could be swapped with various hairstyles to do Ziggy, Duke, Let's Dance at least.

I know a couple of Prince figs have run here, missed both (am on waitlist for Super Bowl version) - his look changed so much, I would like to see more. Controversy / Purple Rain / SOTT, all good.

PS: Ramones, too. Easy to bash the clothes.
Bowie is a contender for certain.

Prince is Odell's territory.

List would be

That's the sculpt I'm getting done. Don't feel the sculpted hair does it justice but the sculpt lacks Jim see painted below. Always feel like Jim needs to be singing tripping ha.

Hendrix
Bowie
Beatles for certain
Keith Richards
Freddie Mercury
Morrison + him with a beard

FB_IMG_1615137130374.jpg
FB_IMG_1615079627956.jpg

Last edited:
Super excited for Jagger and Richards!!! What time / age you thinking?
It would have to be late 60s to early 70s for me. Could do a Brian Jones later on too then. The only downside is that older Keith Richards would be a better figure imo.

60’s early ‘70’s is perfect. A younger Jagger requires a younger Richards. I agree, the older Richards is a good look as well.

As far as Morrison, I wish that Johnny would show his progress, it has been a long time coming.

60’s early ‘70’s is perfect. A younger Jagger requires a younger Richards. I agree, the older Richards is a good look as well.

As far as Morrison, I wish that Johnny would show his progress, it has been a long time coming.
I'm sure it will be after Doubtfire covid halted it the vest and sculpt looked insane.

It would have to be late 60s to early 70s for me. Could do a Brian Jones later on too then. The only downside is that older Keith Richards would be a better figure imo.
Yea. I was thinking the same. Kieth with the weathered face and headband with crazy hair is the most interesting. Maybe 80’s? They were still pretty relevant at the time.
I spent a few hours with Kieth and Scorsese when he was shooting “Shine a light” (we did a behind the scenes thing for the DVD). The most interesting part of him is not only his face, but his fingers. They were all narly, the knuckles were huge and bulbous.
But, I’m down for whatever age. I’ve wanted some Stones for ages.

Yea. I was thinking the same. Kieth with the weathered face and headband with crazy hair is the most interesting. Maybe 80’s? They were still pretty relevant at the time.
I spent a few hours with Kieth and Scorsese when he was shooting “Shine a light” (we did a behind the scenes thing for the DVD). The most interesting part of him is not only his face, but his fingers. They were all narly, the knuckles were huge and bulbous.
But, I’m down for whatever age. I’ve wanted some Stones for ages.
That's insane man. His hands look fine in earlier pictures too.

What about around the time of Emotional Rescue and Tattoo You? That was very early 80s, but Keith was getting some age on him and Mick didn't look like a potato skin.

Ah, looking at images, Keith is still fairly young at this point actually. It's hard to get good reference if there wasn't something big going on at the time.

I never noticed the fingers before. That is what linebackers fingers look like. I remember shaking hands with Chuck Bednarik years ago and was afraid I was going to break a finger off. They were each going in different directions.

Back