60s, 70s and 90s musician headsculpt ideas NEEDED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3.jpg

at first I was like, whats with those crazy ears?? Then I googles it..never noticed it! already shaping up in likeness!
Haha, yes! I need to cover those crazy ears with hair. I've always been reluctant to add latter features like that to soon because it adds to the likeness - assists it. If you work with just the head, then you're going to have to find that likeness. His hair is a real quirk for sure. It will definitely add a lot once we get there

List would be

That's the sculpt I'm getting done. Don't feel the sculpted hair does it justice but the sculpt lacks Jim see painted below. Always feel like Jim needs to be singing tripping ha.

Hendrix
Bowie
Beatles for certain
Keith Richards
Freddie Mercury
Morrison + him with a beard

View attachment 434602View attachment 434603
This may the version you bought. The version Iā€™m producing for a feature length animated film ā€˜Rider On The Stormā€™ is way more realistic. These wonā€™t be sold but you can see the film in theatres in a few years

This may the version you bought. The version Iā€™m producing for a feature length animated film ā€˜Rider On The Stormā€™ is way more realistic. These wonā€™t be sold but you can see the film in theatres in a few years
My name is Harrison Killian

Back