*Accepting Deposit / Order* [ToriBox] Han Solo Empire Strikes Back Outift

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Version A or version B?

• Total voters

Hydeous

Apprentice
Premium Member
Reaction score
As the title says, starting an interest list for Han Solo Empire Strikes Back outfit. Now I know the chances of the HT version is pretty high for this, but y'all know when it's handmade by Yunsil and her team, the outfit tailoring will be 100% on point on material and fit as opposed to HT's mass produced version.

18802b963e3fc7fc1937f6188b19de43.jpg

There's only 1 option A available now, option been has been cancelled. Please ignore the Poll.

A) outfits only which consists of inner white shirt, jacket and pants. (the gun holster, belt, and boots can be outsourced by getting the existing HT version.)

got the quotation, this is an estimation so the more people, the cheaper the unit price will be.

- Option A -
Includes : Jacket, Shirt, Pants, Belt

The approximate unit price is as below.
- Unit Price for 10 - 14 sets : about $425.00 USD
- Unit Price for 15 - 19 sets : about $360.00 USD
- Unit Price for 20 - 24 sets : about $310.00 USD
- Unit Price for 25 - 29 sets : about $280.00 USD
- Unit Price for 30 - 34 sets : about $265.00 USD
The unit price is different depending on order quantity.
The prices are subject to change.

P.s. If you guys could post more detailed ref pics, I'd really appreciate it as I hope to get as much references as possible.

Last edited:
Re: [ToriBox / Yunsil] Han Solo Empire Strikes Back Outift

Officials Interest List

Accepting deposit now.

Please send $150 to [email protected]

PLEASE SEND AS "FRIENDS & FAMILY" OR COVER THE PAYPAL FEES($156.75 W/ FEES). ANY DEPOSITS SENT WITHOUT THE FEES COVERED WILL IMMEDIATELY BE REFUNDED. PLEASE ADD YOUR SSF USER NAME TO THE DEPOSIT.

Option A:

1. Hydeous*
2. Comatoast *
3. Chilipep66 *
4. Mighty_jabba **
5. Raymond F. *
6. bravomite**
7. Teleray **
8. Menoseloso**
9. Proteus360**
10. Indiana Feet*
11. Sonnenkranz**
12. Skaro

* = deposit received

Last edited:

Sorry option B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet it will be fantastic, but I'll be satisfied with the HT version.

I think it would be good too, HT stuffs are very good for what they go for, but I think it'll be at least another year or 2.

Let's hope they don't use the awful material that they use for farmboy Luke's tunic.

Let's hope they don't use the awful material that they use for farmboy Luke's tunic.

Speaking of, has any of the high end tailors offered a replacement yet?

I'd be up for Option A. The boots and holster atre pretty readily available. Honestly, I'm not too unhappy with the HT Han clothes , aside from the shirt yellowing on the collar and the boots arent great. I'd rather not pay $400 for this despite how I love Yunsil's work. Here's some shots from the SW costume book:

IMG_0924.jpgIMG_0925.jpgIMG_0926.jpgIMG_0927-copy.jpgIMG_0928.jpg

option a for me. ive thought about organizing this run myself actually

HT boots are perfect, holster looks great with a bit of weathering, I definitely dont need to get customs and add an extra $150 or so to this set

Interested... depending on price. Hot Toys WILL do this though... that I am sure of. It's the exact reason I didn't throw down on Jedi Luke.

option a for me. ive thought about organizing this run myself actually

HT boots are perfect, holster looks great with a bit of weathering, I definitely dont need to get customs and add an extra $150 or so to this set

Before we know it, we're gonna have all of our HT SW characters in Yunsil's outfits! Lol

Interested... depending on price. Hot Toys WILL do this though... that I am sure of. It's the exact reason I didn't throw down on Jedi Luke.

My thoughts exactly! [emoji1318]

Anyway, Hydeous, I'd be interested in option A.

Not interested in the outfit, but I'm curious what color jacket is preferred. It always looked bluish gray to me, but in my Costumes book, it's clearly blackish-grey, and described as "light stone". Having said that, I wouldn't want a black jacket Bespin Han.

Of course, at the same time, my Hoth Han has a brown jacket, not blue. A blue jacket Hoth Han seems silly to me. I think my perception is colored by the POTF2 figure, which was a brown Hoth Han and the POTJ figure was a blue jacket.

So, I toss screen accuracy right out the window.

Not interested in the outfit, but I'm curious what color jacket is preferred. It always looked bluish gray to me, but in my Costumes book, it's clearly blackish-grey, and described as "light stone". Having said that, I wouldn't want a black jacket Bespin Han.

Of course, at the same time, my Hoth Han has a brown jacket, not blue. A blue jacket Hoth Han seems silly to me. I think my perception is colored by the POTF2 figure, which was a brown Hoth Han and the POTJ figure was a blue jacket.

So, I toss screen accuracy right out the window.

I think it's navy blue.

Back