*Accepting Deposit / Order* [ToriBox] Han Solo Empire Strikes Back Outift

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Version A or version B?

• Total voters
Re: *Price update / Accepting Orders* [ToriBox] Han Solo Empire Strikes Back Outift

I'm in! Option B.

Re: *Price update / Accepting Orders* [ToriBox] Han Solo Empire Strikes Back Outift

Hi I'm still interested in option A, please put me down the list, thanks a lot!

Got it!

Once we hit 20 interested members, I will be accepting the deposit to secure in the order so we can get in the slot for production this year. 5 more interested member to go.

Option B is cancelled, only option A. Please check first post and let me know if you still wanna be on the list.

OK! I'm in Option A. thanks.

Re: [ToriBox / Yunsil] Han Solo Empire Strikes Back Outift

Officials Interest List

Accepting deposit now.

Please send $100 to [email protected]

PLEASE SEND AS "FRIENDS & FAMILY" OR COVER THE PAYPAL FEES($104.50 W/ FESS). ANY DEPOSITS SENT WITHOUT THE FEES COVERED WILL IMMEDIATELY BE REFUNDED. PLEASE ADD YOUR SSF USER NAME TO THE DEPOSIT.

Option A:

1. Hydeous
2. Comatoast
3. Chilipep66
4. Amstel
5. Mighty_jabba
6. Raymond F.
7. El Toro
8. Emeraldknight
9. THE JOKER
10. bravomite
11. Capn'Cook
12. Shortround
13. Teleray
14. Menoseloso
15. Offomake
16. Groovy_deee

Here's the current list. Would be updated daily, thanks :wave

Any word back from Jnix on the sculpt? I'm in if the sculpt is confirmed.

No, not yet. Seems like he's busy. But I'll post here if there's any good news from him.

Personally I'm fine with using the head he's given us for ANH, but of course if he decides to do a ESB hair, I'd get that as we'll.

I seriously want in on this Mike however I am unfortunately dependant on a sculpt, as I had to sell my original ANH Jnix Han.

Do you know how long this will be kept open for deposits so hopefully Jnix can confirm by then?

Thanks. :duff

Last edited:
Once I've received the deposit for 15 people, I can already put in the order and proto.

I'm not sure when the deadline is as I'd like to have this finished up by June or July.

Please take me off the list. I've decided to stick with my horror collection. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back