*Accepting Deposit / Order* [ToriBox] Han Solo Empire Strikes Back Outift

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Version A or version B?

• Total voters
Re: [ToriBox / Yunsil] Han Solo Empire Strikes Back Outift

Could you guys vote on the poll so it's easier to see whether to go for option A or B? :wave

It's weird but it seems option B is more popular choice.

There's only minor hairstyle change between ANH and ESB right?

Ford's hair is fuller in ESB. Less sideburn action and his face is a little fuller and softer. Also, his eyebrows were lighter in ANH, for some reason.

han-solo.jpg

Solo.jpg

star-wars5-movie-screencaps.com-1871.jpg

han-and-leia-in-esb.jpg

Unknown.jpeg

Attachments

• HanSolo-ESB2.jpg
    HanSolo-ESB2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:

So I've never dealt with Yunsil or her team directly just bought through various threads but would they be open to offering both options a and b? Personally I'm in either way. It just might be a good solution for everyone to get exactly what they want.

No, it will boils down to 1 option. I'm just trying to gauge which option is more popular.

Teleray, good eye. Does seems that way. Maybe we could get jnix to sculpt a smirking head too.

No, it will boils down to 1 option. I'm just trying to gauge which option is more popular.

Teleray, good eye. Does seems that way. Maybe we could get jnix to sculpt a smirking head too.

I kind of figured that would be the case just thought I'd ask.

And yes jnix doing a smirking sculpt would be amazing with this. :pray:

got the quotation, this is an estimation so the more people, the cheaper the unit price will be.

Also, there's a few problems with Option B, ToriBox need outsole parts for boots and also gun holster buckles etching part which will need to be outsourced, I think the effort and cost, it's not very convinient to do so, it'll be much cheaper and more economical to get the HT belt and boots. But I've also put down the option B pricing, just putting it out there. Please remember that that price doesn't include the Buckle parts and also the boots outsole parts.

- Option A -
Includes : Jacket, Shirt, Pants, Belt

The approximate unit price is as below.
- Unit Price for 10 - 14 sets : about $425.00 USD
- Unit Price for 15 - 19 sets : about $360.00 USD
- Unit Price for 20 - 24 sets : about $310.00 USD
- Unit Price for 25 - 29 sets : about $280.00 USD
- Unit Price for 30 - 34 sets : about $265.00 USD
The unit price is different depending on order quantity.
The prices are subject to change.
We can set exact unit price after we make the sample.

- Option B -
Includes : Jacket, Shirt, Pants, Belt, Boots
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Unit Price for 10 - 14 sets : about $560.00 USD
- Unit Price for 15 - 19 sets : about $475.00 USD
- Unit Price for 20 - 24 sets : about $410.00 USD
- Unit Price for 25 - 29 sets : about $375.00 USD
- Unit Price for 30 - 34 sets : about $315.00 USD
The unit price is different depending on order quantity.
The prices are subject to change.
We can set exact unit price after we make the sample.

There is the extra cost.
- The buckle of the holster : Production cost(etching) about $300.00 USD
The cost is subject to change.

Thanks Hydeous. Ok so option A now seems more viable to me. I originally cast my vote for option B but happy to go with A instead.

Thanks Hydeous. Ok so option A now seems more viable to me. I originally cast my vote for option B but happy to go with A instead.

I will put your name down in Option A :wave

Ok guys, those who have expressed their interest in option A will automatically be put on the official list. Those who have chosen option B or Undecided, may post their name here again so I can add to the official list.

My target is to hit 30 people, more if possible as it'll bring the price down. Once I've reached the number, I will accept the deposits and placed the order.

Ordering information, list, prices etc have been updated to the first page, please check to confirm. If your name isn't on the list, let me know. :wave

On a semi-related note, I've already asked jnix if he's interested in sculpting the ESB hair on his ANH solo sculpt, or if he'd sculpt a smirking ESB Han. Hopefully there's good news.

Last edited:

You can put me down for whatever option is made Mike. :wave

Re: *Price update / Accepting Orders* [ToriBox] Han Solo Empire Strikes Back Outift

Sorry to flip flop. Mark me down for option A. I was able to source the boots, belt, etc..

Back