*Accepting Deposit / Order* [ToriBox] Han Solo Empire Strikes Back Outift

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Version A or version B?

• Total voters
Whilst I would also like YUNSIL boots and belt, this will still win the race when it comes to competition.

Last edited:
I would as well would like to get the whole thing. but we have to see price point I wont pay 400+ for clothes that I cant wear let alone for a 1/6 figure.

What's wrong with the HT version? I think the quality of those should be pretty good?

The problem is there is 50000 pairs of them Floating aroind! We dont go all out on this stuff to have mass produced parts! I say if your gonna spend the money I might as well 75$ more and have something unique!

Well as far as I know the people who are gonna buy this set are not gonna back out cuase of boots and belts. Chances are the same people will buy this if u add belts and boots dosnt hurt to find out cost to add them in?

Well as far as I know the people who are gonna buy this set are not gonna back out cuase of boots and belts. Chances are the same people will buy this if u add belts and boots dosnt hurt to find out cost to add them in?

I did. The price differences is quite a lot, I posted the comparison prices a while back and majority of people agreed that we go ahead with just the outfit set. Not to mention a bit more time consuming and complicated as some of the parts like the outsole of the shoes need to be outsourced.

It'd be more economical and also faster to get it from the existing HT set since it's the same thing he used both in ANH and ESB. If there weren't accurate and good quality parts out there, I would've push ahead with making it as well.

We're at the point where a mass -produced item is no good simply because it's mass produced?

The HT belt is good -especially with some weathering. If you want boots talk to Tatiana and start a thread.
Have Full Metal make a blaster for $100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some folks want things just because they are rarer/more special as much as anything else. And that's always been the case in the collecting community. Nothing wrong with it, but I don't see that as the popular opinion here.

We're at the point where a mass -produced item is no good simply because it's mass produced?

The HT belt is good -especially with some weathering. If you want boots talk to Tatiana and start a thread.
Have Full Metal make a blaster for $100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could make the belts and blaster for under a $100.

The only thing holding me back is the knowledge that Hot Toys will undoubtedly make a Bespin Han Solo at some point, who knows when that'll actually happen, though. But because of that it's hard for me to jump on board at the high end of the scale. If enough other folks happen jump on board, and start to bring the run price down a bit, though, then I'd also be tempted to jump on board. Which I realise is a bit of a catch 22 (can't jump on board unless price comes down/price can't come down unless more people jump on board) but there you are.

Best of luck regardless, folks. Sure it'll turn out great.

Very interested in this now that Jnix is making an ESB Han head...

this is my custom as of right now until I get the jnix sculpt. I know cell phone cameras don't take great pictures. IMG_0229.jpg

It depends on when Jnix inform me the cutoff of the head order. My guesstimate would be by the end of this month for the outfit.

Some good news - jnix just told me that he's going to finish the Han Solo head by this week. So we might be able to wrap this project up sooner that expected.

Back