*Accepting Deposit / Order* [ToriBox] Han Solo Empire Strikes Back Outift

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Version A or version B?

• Total voters
I'd like to get this project wrap up as soon as possible, so it can be squeezed in to toribox's schedule this year. Besides, it's been open for more than 3 months tbh.

Not sure why u dont leave it open till the proto is shown? Im a little short on cash for few weeks😣

Not sure why u dont leave it open till the proto is shown? Im a little short on cash for few weeks��

It's closed as of now, as I have said that I need to wrap this up ASAP. Also, it's not fair for the members who have paid initially for this project to move ahead, so there will be a price increase for those who decide to purchase after the proto is shown, if it does happen.

Re: [ToriBox / Yunsil] Han Solo Empire Strikes Back Outift

I'd be up for Option A. The boots and holster atre pretty readily available. Honestly, I'm not too unhappy with the HT Han clothes , aside from the shirt yellowing on the collar and the boots arent great. I'd rather not pay $400 for this despite how I love Yunsil's work. Here's some shots from the SW costume book:

View attachment 316201View attachment 316202View attachment 316203View attachment 316204

Not to harp on this but I picked up the costume book over the weekend and the caption on this outfit says it was a prototype. The jacket is collarless because it's basically Han's vest from ANH with sleeves. The ESB jacket ended up being slightly different (without the loops on the back for instance). Not even sure this color is accurate to the final version. I'll comb the starwarsscreencaps.com to see if I can compile more reference photos.

It's weird how few true reference photos there are online for his ESB look. Even searching through cosplayer forums I can't find decent costume reference images. Not into cosplay myself, I did however find Magnoli who offers some of the better reviewed replica costume items for the subject. They offer this jacket in both midnight blue AND charcoal grey.

Last edited:
Yeah, I noticed that as well and found these which were based on the actual screen prop, but do send me some more if you can find some new ones.

image.jpg

image.jpg

So what's happening with this? It would be nice to get this finished before the thread gets shut down.

Well, there was a thread in the general section warning that all unlicensed stuff would get deleted, but now it appears that it was only refering the chinese bootlegs, so I guess this is ok then.

Well, there was a thread in the general section warning that all unlicensed stuff would get deleted, but now it appears that it was only refering the chinese bootlegs, so I guess this is ok then.

Yeah they did that a few years ago too but nothing really came of it. I think they'd received a few cease and desist letters or something along those lines.

Yup.

Guys you just need to chill on stuff like that. They just need to do due diligence the more you talk about things ask questions and freak out the worse it will be. The point is just keep quiet about everything so going full on chicken little makes things that much worse.

Back