*Accepting Deposit / Order* [ToriBox] Han Solo Empire Strikes Back Outift

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Version A or version B?

• Total voters
Hi guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates. I’ve sent the body along with the accessories yunsil need. Now we are just waiting for her to work on it and send pics when it’s done:wave

Can we get some update here so we know where we stand? What with the customs section being deleted

Just got an update from Yunsil yesterday, and finally some pics! :lol

93CDD556-A6C6-44D2-A233-A1136C7B99B3.jpeg

0FA0661A-5AA1-4D68-965A-B4D41740C043.jpeg

Lemme know what you guys think, so I can send her some advise should there be any revisions she need to make.

Yunsil also asked me to choose from 2 option for the yellow stripes on the side of the pants, stitched on (more expensive) or just iron on / ( she used the words stickers, but I’m pretty sure it’s ironed on, though I need to reconfirm with her again) . Please put your option down on the post below. :wave

A783056A-C122-47CF-93F7-3D3AAC6E892E.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good.

I think the iron-on version might be the way to go. The proto outfit as shown, looks closer to the real deal, though I'm not enthused with the idea of "iron-on" patches. The stitched version as shown doesn't really capture the appearance properly.

han-solo-belt-rig-3.jpg

han-solo-belt-rig-4.jpg

The Anovos replica pants look stitched, but I think at scale, they aren't really thick enough in Yunsil's version.

is the prototype pant she sent with the "sticker" and the swatch example a stitch sample? If so an we ask her for a clearer shot of the stripes on the pant?

is the prototype pant she sent with the "sticker" and the swatch example a stitch sample? If so an we ask her for a clearer shot of the stripes on the pant?

Yeah I think we need to know what she used on the proto before deciding which way to go. I’m stoked to see some progress though. As always I think she’ll nail it in the end.

the peeling on the pic on the right is a bit weird... not sure why she's showing it in that condition. If its to say there is a risk of that thing peeling off and being a mess I'd vote for stitched marks.

If not I think visually the sticker is OK.

Back