*Accepting Deposit / Order* [ToriBox] Han Solo Empire Strikes Back Outift

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Version A or version B?

• Total voters
I'm looking at my hot toys han an I can't help but think u guys are wrong! The belt rig is terrible! And the boots attn the best either although I can live with them!

But I can't help but think we need the parts in the set bro! If u look at it this way! We have to break up our hot toys set with will de value the re sale value or source the parts elsewhere.

I'm guessing either route we decide to go with its gonna cost at least half the price or more to to acquire these parts anyway. If people start buying them all up the price on them will be high.

Please discuss!

I will help out and have the boot soles made for us its pretty easy job we can have them ready long before u see see sample out of yunsil! Right now it's August or later to see a sample of this!

hell I have put my deposit on the princess leia dress and have not seen one prototype of that yet. I`m not putting more money down on another outfit until there is a prototype showing. sorry but I paid 150 for the leia dress and still have not seen it yet. don't mean to sound crud if it turns out that way.

hell I have put my deposit on the princess leia dress and have not seen one prototype of that yet. I`m not putting more money down on another outfit until there is a prototype showing. sorry but I paid 150 for the leia dress and still have not seen it yet. don't mean to sound crud if it turns out that way.

This is how most of these runs work bro! Deposits needs to be paid for things to start! It's pretty well common knowledge yunsil will make this better than ss or hot toys! Everyone on earth is booking with her right now so she's is a little slow but no o e is complaining we all know she will make these outfits screen accurate for the most part! From my experience she exceeded my exspectTions ever single time!

Yeah, what Scott said.

Also, I'm not in charge of the Leo's dress FYI like I mentioned a while ago :wave

This is how most of these runs work bro! Deposits needs to be paid for things to start! It's pretty well common knowledge yunsil will make this better than ss or hot toys! Everyone on earth is booking with her right now so she's is a little slow but no o e is complaining we all know she will make these outfits screen accurate for the most part! From my experience she exceeded my exspectTions ever single time!

Agreed I mean by this point there should be no question... and this is yunsil here not an unknown entity.

The ones who think this way are the ones whining for a second run on Jedi Luke

When you miss it you only have yourself to blame.

And yeah you're gonna have to wait it's just the way it works. Yunsil is busy

But when hot toys releases an inferior bespin Han outfit you will try and hunt his down and pay way more than you can get it for now.

Just a note - some of the earlier reference photos don't seem to show the collar on the jacket. Want to make sure that shows up on the eventual prototype.

maxresdefault.jpg

Any chance this gets extended a bit to try and drum up a bit more interest? Don't think too many folks know about this offering. On the fence myself.

Any chance this gets extended a bit to try and drum up a bit more interest? Don't think too many folks know about this offering. On the fence myself.

I'd like to get this project wrap up as soon as possible, so it can be squeezed in to toribox's schedule this year. Besides, it's been open for more than 3 months tbh.

Back