Accessory Agent Cooper Twin Peaks Accessories + Doggie Doc paint apps

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can message dinodinoya on Fb or Instagram. He's a great guy and answers within a day.

Do you need help with FBI badge, wristwatch, lapel pin and a tape recorder?
I can ask around and find the right ppl for the job.

P.S. Paid for the sculpt ;)

I got the payment. Spasibo!

I already did all of those myself (search the old thread). I was trying to cast the badge and watch in metal a few months ago, but it did not go smoothly. I need to buy supplies to try to non-metallic electroplate the 3D prints in gold. Gold paint just never looks right.

I got the payment. Spasibo!

I already did all of those myself (search the old thread). I was trying to cast the badge and watch in metal a few months ago, but it did not go smoothly. I need to buy supplies to try to non-metallic electroplate the 3D prints in gold. Gold paint just never looks right.
Great news! I hope those will be available as well. have you found the right guy for the coat? I’ve asked Ulipekka if he can recommend a decent tailor for the job.

Great news! I hope those will be available as well. have you found the right guy for the coat? I’ve asked Ulipekka if he can recommend a decent tailor for the job.

Yes, they will 100% be available. If the metallic coating/casting does not work, I can always just sell people 3D prints.

I started the trenchcoat myself. The new head has me motivated to pick up that work again.

Yes, they will 100% be available. If the metallic coating/casting does not work, I can always just sell people 3D prints.

I started the trenchcoat myself. The new head has me motivated to pick up that work again.

I would buy one...but where can I get his full clothes set? Thanks.

I would buy one...but where can I get his full clothes set? Thanks.

The Agent Coulson suit is perfect for Cooper. It's well-tailored too. I think Pop Toys makes it, but sells it under the AFS logo for whatever reason.

The shirt is textured however, so you'll need a generic white dress shirt, which are readily available.

s-l1600.jpg

I ordered the second run of Cooper yesterday.

People are free to pre-pay to lock down a spot. It just all depends on the turn around time at the caster, so it could be two weeks to a month before I can ship.

Back