Accessory Agent Cooper Twin Peaks Accessories + Doggie Doc paint apps

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of us willing to find a half decent trench coats in 1/6:
Our options are limited
A) ht Goldo 13 (old and rare, used in a custom above)
B) Hitler from DID (lol)

I would prefer to go for a third option
C) Ask topic starter if it is possible to commission a run for the decent coat from one of the superb Korean tailors

I completely agree with option C. I contacted GeeWhiz about the trench coat a few months back and they are willing to take the project on. I’d also be interested in seeing if Iris could possibly take it on (not sure if she does single clothing items though).

IMG_8169b.jpg

IMG_8176b.jpg

Here is what I have so far. Made a little backdrop for when I make a shelf for him.

Nice to see these coming together.

I ordered the supplies to experiment with electroless plating to get gold onto his watch and badge.

Once I get that tested and test print the decals for the recorder, I should be ready to take orders on the accessories.

I can still ship heads by the way, including international. The second batch is in hand.

Looking good Ray. Any tips (or the ones that Gido provided) for the paintup? I think this is the sculpt I've gone back and repainted the most times to get it right, granted that might be because this fellas is gonna be a centerpiece for me.

Hey Hunter! Thanks man. I can’t tell you how much I struggled with this too just like you said more than anything I’ve struggled with in years. I also asked Gido for his expert eye and he suggested an eye placement alteration that test helped.
one thing I did find was not painting the eyebrows as thick as they are sculpted helped the likeness a lot the top of them are lightly shaded and I painted the bottom part fully.

And a big one is extending the corners of his mouth and accentuating that area wirh shading as that’s a pretty distinctive part of his face the right side droops a bit more than the left

Lot me some pics I’m happy to give some specific thoughts too!

and Victoria I simply can’t wait to get those accessories!!!

A reminder to people that the 2nd run of heads is in hand, ready to ship.

If you need me to hold it due to the disruption caused by COVID-19, please PM me.

Also a reminder that the accessories are coming eventually. Here they are in various states of completion.

IMG_0785.JPG

I just got a K40 laser cutter to hopefully cut the watch crystal and tape recorder slot cover. I never imagined that would dog me for two years.

It may still take time to get it set up. I’ve been focusing on other stuff.

Goodness, didn't see the second run was in hand!

How are the accessories coming along?

Cool...but let me repaint your sculpt...there is too much paint on it Bro.

This is rude. People like their own work, even if it is of lesser skill-level than others

You haven't follow through on your word to buy a headsculpt at all, so I would aprpeciate you not coming into the thread to criticize other people.

Hi,
I wonder if there are any news re the accessories for this handsome devil?;)

I‘ve finished off the accessories on my Coming to America and Wall Street sets this past week, which is a huge load off me.

I got my laser cutter (which I need to cut the window) set up and it works, but ai need to get the mirrors adjusted just right.

I will work on the decals for these accessories next week and talk to HunterDNC about printing them up.

After a long wait, for which I apologize, the Agent Cooper accessories are now available for order.

I'm willing to do a third run of the head, with a new mold, if I get at least three people interested.

Please see the first post.

Back