Accessory Agent Cooper Twin Peaks Accessories + Doggie Doc paint apps

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was also wondering how everyone would feel about trying to drum up interest for producing other characters from the show? It just seems unbelievable to me that it hasn't been done yet. A set of The Man from Another Place and The Giant would be a dream come true but I would also settle for simpler characters...

I’d buy anyone from the show from
Any of the three seasons or the movie. Sadly I don’t think there will be enough interest drummed up though.

IMG_8152b.jpg

Not painted yet, but here you go. Hope to get some work done on it this weekend.

Rocco Tartamella whose username is “sculptor.”

Let’s remember the Rocco was nice enough to do his Cooper head and hands on spec. The downside is limited input on likeness.

In contrast, if I sell the second run, I’ll break even.

SPECIAL AGENT DALE COOPER

One of my favorite characters of one of my favorite actors @kyle_maclachlan

Sculpt: Vladamir Tolmachev, project leader Star puffs with consulting from @gidonsg and #RfCustomfigures (me)

Paint: #RfCustomfigures (me) (thanks to Gidons for pointing out a few things that helped too)

Files and evidence: Designed and created by #RfCustomfigures (me)

Suit: Vortoys (shirt by Yunsil)

Trench Coat: Fewture Golgo 13 heavily modified for accuracy by #RfCustomfigures (me)

Crane Lapel Badge: @fullmetalcustoms

Tie: @DinoDinoYa

Last edited:
SPECIAL AGENT DALE COOPER

One of my favorite characters of one of my favorite actors @kyle_maclachlan

Sculpt: Vladamir Tolmachev, project leader Star puffs with consulting from @gidonsg and #RfCustomfigures (me)

Paint: #RfCustomfigures (me) (thanks to Gidons for pointing out a few things that helped too)

Files and evidence: Designed and created by #RfCustomfigures (me)

Suit: Vortoys (shirt by Yunsil)

Trench Coat: Fewture Golgo 13 heavily modified for accuracy by #RfCustomfigures (me)

Crane Lapel Badge: @fullmetalcustoms

Tie: @DinoDinoYa

Nice job! Where did you get the coat used?

For those of us willing to find a half decent trench coats in 1/6:
Our options are limited
A) ht Goldo 13 (old and rare, used in a custom above)
B) Hitler from DID (lol)

I would prefer to go for a third option
C) Ask topic starter if it is possible to commission a run for the decent coat from one of the superb Korean tailors

Back