alain delon le samourai (HS) 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Shorox.
I'll try to contact him so he can give me the 3D model.
If I can do it, I can print and send this HS to you.
But unfortunately I can not help with the return of Your money(
Should I try that?

I know Shorox.
I'll try to contact him so he can give me the 3D model.
If I can do it, I can print and send this HS to you.
But unfortunately I can not help with the return of Your money(
Should I try that?

Thanks man, that'll be great from you. I'm still in for a print !

me too, since getting a refund is non-existent. Thanks Ulli. And thanks Bob for bringing this back.

Yesterday I spoke with shorox He said he'd find the source file and send it to me. As soon as I get it I will inform here and then start to print a test print and choose the size. After that the final printing and casting. But the main thing that shorox do not mind to give me the model. Let's hope everything goes well.

Yesterday I spoke with shorox He said he'd find the source file and send it to me. As soon as I get it I will inform here and then start to print a test print and choose the size. After that the final printing and casting. But the main thing that shorox do not mind to give me the model. Let's hope everything goes well.
Wait, wait, wait.... ok, first of all, that's awesome of you to offer to do this. Really great.

But you're telling me you got ahold of him, he responded, offered to send you the file, etc., but said NOTHING about keeping people's money? Still hasn't come here to explain the situation to everyone whos been waiting so long?

Im not in on this run at all but as a fellow artist this just burns me up. Sorry to put a damper on your attempt to help but i just had to say something.

Wait, wait, wait.... ok, first of all, that's awesome of you to offer to do this. Really great.

But you're telling me you got ahold of him, he responded, offered to send you the file, etc., but said NOTHING about keeping people's money? Still hasn't come here to explain the situation to everyone whos been waiting so long?

Im not in on this run at all but as a fellow artist this just burns me up. Sorry to put a damper on your attempt to help but i just had to say something.
Unfortunately this is so(
I don't know why it doesn't come on a forum and not talking to You(
I just want to help people (many of whom I know from my projects) get at least the HS they paid for.
Believe me, I have no profit from this, only the cost of printing, molding and casting.
It's just trying to help.

Unfortunately this is so(
I don't know why it doesn't come on a forum and not talking to You(
I just want to help people (many of whom I know from my projects) get at least the HS they paid for.
Believe me, I have no profit from this, only the cost of printing, molding and casting.
It's just trying to help.
Oh please, please don't take my comments the wrong way. What you are doing is amazing and commendable and it's obvious everyone is very appreciative of that!

I believe all money is spent and all we can hope is to get our sculpts.Thank you Ulli for such generous attitude!I hope you'll get back money for prints and casting ...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

I got model.
Today he was sent to test print.
Monday, Tuesday, I hope I can pick it up and show it to you.

Back