alain delon le samourai (HS) 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi all. Friends, I have before the new year, global changes have occurred in my life , so I couldn't project at all . I lost a wife with whom I lived for 5 years , and literally a week later I lost my job . It's very hard . I understand that it's not your problem . Now I got myself together and ready to continue . Those who refused sculpto , I'll return the money . Just give me time please . It is very difficult to force yourself to do something when you have one hour to fall apart your life , your business, your reputation . Complete apathy to everything.I am trying to find the money to print and casting .

I'm really sorry about your lost... It's terrible.Be strong.I hope all people will understand how you need support and understanding...I believe you'll be ok soon.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

This should be a very tough time for you. If it can help a little bit please know that I'm confident with your work and your skills in this business.
I was completely pleased with your previous work on JP Belmondo, and I'll wait for this one the time you'll need to achieve it.
Take care mate, life goes on despite all this and I wish you the best.

Hello. I returned . Did not disappear. I will return the money after the 5th of March. And for those who wait, here

BBRJvp.jpg

BBRJwp.jpg

BBRJ0p.jpg

Back