alain delon le samourai (HS) 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for checking in. To be clear, it's been four months, which is twice as long as any original sculpt that I've commissioned. It's not so much the time that it takes, but the lack of communication that's really frustrating, especially when the piece looks like it will be great. He said he'd show the test print at the beginning of the month, then the middle of the month, now the month's almost over and nothing. I understand that life happens and things come up, but it's not asking too much to expect a reply to an update without having to repeatedly ask. That's not good business. If a sculptor had to keep asking for promised payments, I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy either. All is well, I'd just like to know what's going on.

Dear Michael! Specially for YOU!

gHSUp.jpg

in the evening I will take pictures on the body

Hello friends! There's a test for head size, Delon in a hat. It seems to me that the size is quite the same! This is a print in low resolution! I await your comments! Thank you!:wink1:

gLTKp.jpg

gLTLp.jpg

gLTMp.jpg

gLTNp.jpg

gLTOp.jpg

If it looks too small already, that's no good, because we'll loose about 1mm while casting...What is opinion of other customers?I had feeling it's good size, but maybe because of hat.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Seems ok to me, although it's difficult to say and figure it out minus the 1mm...
+ Delon would fit a narrow shoulder body and this looks more a muscular one (like ttm19)...

I apologize in advance that fit the topic in which you are not a buyer but I think that
1. The head is a bit small
2. neck is too long

I painted over the pictures of the hood to show the length of the neck.

On Your place I would have measured this in HS apparel shirt / jacket
Then immediately everything will become clear

The head looks fine to me, but I agree that the neck seems a bit long. Thanks for sending the photos.

Hello ! I left for 2 weeks from the country and therefore could not respond normally to messages due to a fickle Internet. Excuse me . As for Delon .. I can not fully understand the right (maybe you need to shorten the neck a little) size on a test sculptor or not? Therefore, I do not publish in high quality. it seems to me that the size of the head is correct. Look at the photo. Thank you .

nK41p.jpg

nK42p.jpg

nK43p.jpg

nK44p.jpg

I think head needs to be 1 mm bigger.It will be shrinked a bit while casting, so need to add 1 or even 1,5 mm.Neck could be 1 mm shorter.
But it's only my subjective opinion

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I've written twice for a refund and have gotten no response. You were paid nearly six months ago and there's nothing to show for it but inconsistent communication and no product. Would you please refund my payment immediately?

Back