alain delon le samourai (HS) 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello friends ! Delon (version in the hat and without) is sent to the test print. After 2-3 days I'll show you the photo. If the size is all right, then immediately send to print high quality. Do not panic, and have patience. Thank you !:)

Thanks for checking in. To be clear, it's been four months, which is twice as long as any original sculpt that I've commissioned. It's not so much the time that it takes, but the lack of communication that's really frustrating, especially when the piece looks like it will be great. He said he'd show the test print at the beginning of the month, then the middle of the month, now the month's almost over and nothing. I understand that life happens and things come up, but it's not asking too much to expect a reply to an update without having to repeatedly ask. That's not good business. If a sculptor had to keep asking for promised payments, I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy either. All is well, I'd just like to know what's going on.

Back