alain delon le samourai (HS) 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello friends ! Last edits are over! The sculpt is ready for test printing!I ask everyone to pay, because the sculpt is ready:)

I'm looking on this sculpt, and I think it's very nice one.I like it more and more.But I have question to all of us-if we want full hair head-we want it to look good not only in hat, right?But ,if we are making it to fit in hat, it will looks very weird in hat-it will be very huge, wide, and same time it will looks odd without hat too, because hair shape will be not life-like and very compressed.
Again-it's really nice sculpt-maybe better we should ask to make it with real look , beautiful hair ,with no attention to press it under hat?
Hat could be like part of accessories maybe.Like Inigo's no hat Nucky set.
What do you think, guys?
You see-hat will looks redicilous ,but when we took it of, hair on forehead also will look like pressed in tube.May choice will be to make it with good sculpted hair with no hat on.
b3feedaffee0eb54a073a1e2997f18a3.jpg
882f1a224e2f334fc82a11d6d6bbb5fd.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If this is a definitive version of the hat I agree with you Gido, but I thought (and wrote) that this hat would need some more work (for example, the front sides hollows are missing)... maybe it could fit quiet well and not look weird once re-worked, let's see what Shorox says about this.

Hello everybody ! There were some problems with the hat. Even if you try to wear it, it will still look ugly. It will be big. You can make a hat as an accessory, but it will be unreal to wear it.

T58Yp.jpg

T5iWp.jpg

here on such a hairstyle still it is possible to try or taste it or her to put on, and that I doubt that it will be good

T5iXp.jpg

The hat with such a hairstyle should be very, very thin. It will be very unreliable in operation

That's what a sculpture looks like without a hat and a sleek bang. Very beautiful

T5iYp.jpg

If that's what the majority thinks, so be it. I started the thread in the first place for Delon as the character in the film, and the hat is a large part of that persona. But if I'm the only one who wants a hat, I can go hatless and see about getting a hat made on my own. It's a great sculpt and I'm looking forward to having it in the collection.

Back