alain delon le samourai (HS) 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted a hat too, because I really like his look on that great movie (that inspired a whole generation of directors), very iconic...
On most of his roles, Delon was just a handsome man in nice suits, so a figure will result as a kind of Ken (Barbie's platonic love), less interesting but that's only my opinion:) I guess for us a sculpted head with hat would have been preferable...
Anyway, that's a great sculpt we have here, and that's already a very good point!

The other great look of Delon, in "Borsalino". But again with a hat (and another haircut).
Borsalino-alain-delon.jpg

He's real HatMan ).If here will be people ready to buy two sculpts-like Inigo Nucky set -unhatted and hatted-maybe will be possible to make in hat head also?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

If that's what the majority thinks, so be it. I started the thread in the first place for Delon as the character in the film, and the hat is a large part of that persona. But if I'm the only one who wants a hat, I can go hatless and see about getting a hat made on my own. It's a great sculpt and I'm looking forward to having it in the collection.

Hey man, don't count me in the majority, my opinion doesn't count!:lol

Hello everybody . Friends, I made a decision. He will sculpt in a hat. It will look something like this.
But there will still be a sculpture without a hat, one that can be bought separately. So far this is all news. I Hope to end up with the result. Thank you !

UA14p.jpg

UA15p.jpg

UA16p.jpg

Great job Shorox, shapes & textures are really nice. Can we see a front view with head as well please ?

I have these small comments :

As now we're gonna get a hatted version fitting the adapted head sculpt, hat seems a bit too wide (I consider the forehead line, which should make a continuity with the front hat side)...
And maybe the rims should be slightly wider overall... I guess their thickness is a matter of cast feasibility, but if not you could have them (the) thinner (you can).

I think these modifications wouldn't be too hard to fix for such a talented/quick artist like you, tell me if I'm wrong !^^

Thanks

Hi again,
To complete my comments, I just wonder about the (nice looking, though) texture on hat... I've checked with movie pics and it looks like it's just plain wool...

Hi, it looks nice, but the brim should be a longer/wider, and the crown shouldn't extend beyond his forehead. Otherwise it will look too big. Looking forward to seeing the completed sculpt!

Hello. The hat is not ready yet. Very soon I will show the finished version. I will take into account all your wishes

Hello ! I solemnly declare that the model is ready for printing. Sculpted with a hat ready! There are also 2 versions (without a hat and bald). Concerning the acquisition of other versions, write to me personally! Thank you

Vgn4p.jpg

VgrUp.jpg

VgrVp.jpg

Bald version

VgrSp.jpg

Back